Burstcoin Mining, I need help.

Hello, I am new to the forums. A few weeks ago Linus made a video about burst coin. So, I thought to my self "Mining with HDD's was awesome." I've put together a build list to start my own burstcoin mining machine. The problem is I don't know how much I would make per day, per month, or per year. I have tried the burstcoin calculater but it makes no sense. Please tell me how much I would make per day, per month, and per year, with this build.

Here is my build list (Anything mark "$FREE$" I got off older computers that were working):

-AMD Athlon II X4 610e 2.4GHz Quad-Core $FREE$

-Gigabyte - GA-78LMT-USB3 R2 Micro ATX AM3+ Motherboard (I havn't purchased this yet) $59.99

-Crucial Ballistix Sport 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 $FREE$

-Western Digital Caviar Blue 320GB 3.5" 7200RPM $FREE$

-Seagate  Barracuda 320GB 3.5" 7200RPM $FREE$

-Toshiba P300 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM $FREE$

-Gigabyte GeForce 210 1GB

-Deepcool TESSERACT SW RED ATX Mid Tower (I haven't purchased this yet) $19.99

-Cougar VTE 600W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX (I haven't purchased this yet) $41.99

-Ubuntu Linux (Cause it is free)

This will cost about $120 to build.

I ddn't build this yet, but all of the $FREE$ Pc parts do work I tested them. How much will this make per day, per month, and per year (with 1.64 Tb) 

But I've seen people make about $1.35-$2.00 a day with 2 Tb.

Could somebody plz help me get started here? Like I will expand but how much would I make starting off? And will it be a good investment.

Well, I am not out of high school yet. The system is not that power hungry the CPU has a TDP of 45W, the GT 210 29W, and the total of the system is about 200W.I know that it will not be profitable at the start, I understand. But will this be a decent start?

If I am correct I should start making about $0.67 a month?

You'd make 2 burst per day, as in 2.7 cents. No way it's gonna be profitable. Your best bet with burst is to hold them until price increases (at least that's what I'm doing).

Just my opinion, but I would still take the time to set this up. It may not be profitable until you can find some larger hard drives to throw at it, but it will be a good learning experience to figure out if your serious about it. There were a few small things I learned about setting up burstcoin that is good to get out of the way.

• Setting your Reward Recipient so you can actually be part of a mining pool
  • Using a faucet to get a initial burst that way you can pay the 1 burst to actually change your Reward Recipient
  • Syncing the blockchain if you want to use a local wallet so you can receive and send said burst
  • How to calculate nonces and stagger to make plot files, especially if using the GPU plotter (recommended btw)

By the time you learn all that you can figure out how much if anything you would be willing to throw at a bigger hard drive to generate more burst.
And if nothing else, you have a system you can use for some other projects. Make a file server, maybe add plex for some media streaming. Fool around with apache and learn how to make a website server. Try some linux variants. Some of those projects might be a little dated since I'm old and stuff. But a lot of that I also wish I had gotten into a little earlier as well.

I might just be back after the last few years because Spez is an idiot and I'm making a point to start staying away from Reddit.

You'd probably make more profit mining with your CPU than with HD's. Then again, the lack of L2 cache may be an issue there.

Thank you everybody for the help. I am going to do this burstcoin mining. I have been able to cut the cost of building the system to $60 with the parts I found on cragslist, it also comes with a 7800 1Gb GPU. Also, PSU for $5 550W. Again thank you all for your help.