Xps 15 2 in 1 vs Lenovo Yoga y720

Hey everyone. I am currently in the market for a laptop and at this point i'm down to deciding between two of them. I know I want a 2 in 1 design and I have found the specs I want in the New Dell Xps 15 2 in 1 and the Lenovo Yoga y720 15. Both of these are very well reviewed and I have looked at everything I can about them. From what I can tell the largest difference between them is that the Dell has marginally improved performance due to newer components and its screen is 100 nits brighter.

What I would like to know from this community is if you all believe that the extra brightness in the screen about 370(dell) vs 280(Lenovo) and the minor performance increase is worth the about $600 increase. Really I feel its about my experience, or lack thereof, in laptop screen brightness in everyday use.

Thanks for taking a moment to answer this for me and help me make my decision.

For everyday use, 250+nits is more than enough. Also, XPS 15 2 in 1 is lacking reviews, yes it has a slightly faster GPU but unknown thermals. IMO the Yoga 720 15 is good enough.

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

For the $600 premium, I'd want much more than just a minor performance bump and an allegedly brighter display.

Get the Lenovo and forget about it.

Oneplus 6 | Sony 55" X900F . Lenovo Y540 17" 144Hz RTX 2060 . i7 9750h. 

Audio-GD DAC-19MK3 > Schiit Lyr 2 + > FOSTEX TH900 . Sony XBA-Z5