Finally Planning an Upgrade [Prototype 1]

Beovy

After having my current PC for almost 6 years now, I think it's time to upgrade. I'm calling this rendition Prototype 1 because it may change and I don't plan on actually buying anything for awhile.

Budget and Location

MAX $1500 CAD with tax and shipping (would like to stay under though). I live in Ontario, Canada and everything I'll be buying will be using CAD. Don't even mention buying parts across the border.

Aim

I'll be doing pretty much everything on here. Light gaming (I don't play any AAA games; only eSports titles i.e. LoL, OW, Fortnite), streaming, recording while gaming, amateur photo/video editing, probably some CAD and 3D work (I'm a first year engineering student so I'm assuming I'll be doing 3D stuff and CAD work in the future), I like to multi-task a lot. Basically I don't want it to be any slower at anything I do than my current setup. I want this to be an upgrade in every aspect, not just some.

Monitors

I run two monitors, both 1080p 60hz. I don't want any hiccups using my second monitor while gaming or whatever.

Peripherals 

No need for anything new. No OS needed as well.

Why are you upgrading?

It's old. On paper, it's a perfectly fine computer. Runs everything I want today OKAY. Just want a fresh start/something new. Going to be working all summer so I might treat myself with this. 

Current PC

AMD Phenom II X6 1055T

Stock AMD CPU Cooler

Asus M4A88TD-M/USB3

1x generic 2GB stick of ram

1x Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600

HIS Radeon HD 7790 2GB

Coolermaster RS-650 PCAR-E3 650w

Generic NCIX mid tower case

1x Seagate 750GB 7200RPM Hard drive

1x Seagate 500GB 7200RPM Hard drive

Planned Build

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/vQqzYT

Only thing I'm missing is a motherboard. I've heard a lot of toss ups between different B350 motherboards so I would like some input. Wont be overclocking and if I do it'll be very light. Just want a mobo that has good sound, ethernet, and reliability. 

I'm open to any suggestions. Thank you in advance.

The power supply is pretty meh and new Nvidia graphics cards are around the corner so I would wait for that if you can hold out. You're paying A LOT for that 570. Otherwise used cards like the 770 and up, 960 and up or one of the mining cards that should be about to hit the market are good options in today's market.

No need to worry about second monitors if the second one is just Discord or Youtube or something. Gaming across only two monitors is not a great experience anyway.

edit: in general stay away from MSI Ryzen boards. Asus has some of the better ones but if you're not overclocking you should be fine with whatever has the ports and stuff you need and fits your build

That's an F in the profile pic

25 minutes ago, Froody129 said:

The power supply is pretty meh and new Nvidia graphics cards are around the corner so I would wait for that if you can hold out. You're paying A LOT for that 570. Otherwise used cards like the 770 and up, 960 and up or one of the mining cards that should be about to hit the market are good options in today's market.

No need to worry about second monitors if the second one is just Discord or Youtube or something. Gaming across only two monitors is not a great experience anyway.

edit: in general stay away from MSI Ryzen boards. Asus has some of the better ones but if you're not overclocking you should be fine with whatever has the ports and stuff you need and fits your build

Any alternatives to the PSU I chose? Also the used market isn't very good where I am.

You need to specify a pre tax, etc. budget. Not everyone knows the tax structure in Ontario, Canada. Nor does anyone know your exact location so we can't figure out shipping charges.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.