Recommendations on a 4K gaming Rig?

K.E.Y.

First of all, my budget is around $2,400USD. I won't need any monitor as ill be gaming on my 4K tv. Its primary use is going to be for running games. I do plan to use it for editing videos and such as well as making music, nothing to intensive however. I would need a wireless mouse and keyboard as well, preferably RGB. I haven't really kept up to date with all the PC tech but what I do know is I want something that can max most games at max settings with a constant 60 fps. Around 50 or so for 4k. Im looking at a pre built like this.

https://www.amazon.com/CYBERPOWERPC-Supreme-SLC8820CPG-i7-8700K-GeForce/dp/B075TLKJ2Z/ref=pd_sbs_147_9?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B075TLKJ2Z&pd_rd_r=NFZ3J8DZVCJFD4FDCME4&pd_rd_w=vrlO2&pd_rd_wg=uzW0n&psc=1&refRID=NFZ3J8DZVCJFD4FDCME4

I understand pre built aren't the same as one you build yourself, but this one looks solid overall. If anyone has recommendations or is willing to build me a PC, please drop some suggestions and builds. Preferably white case with glass panel builds. This wouldn't be my first time building a pc so an opportunity to build one over a pre built would be just as exciting! Thank you in advance :)

Thanks! IS there a clickable link that shows the entire build by any chance? I plan on getting this maybe by tomorrow so I want all the information I can get and make a choice asap :)

Nevermind! I got it lol, wow thats an amazing build. I might just go with that ? 

AND you put the MB I've had my eye on for awhile now! Perfect!

1 hour ago, K.E.Y. said:

First of all, my budget is around $2,400USD. I won't need any monitor as ill be gaming on my 4K tv. Its primary use is going to be for running games. I do plan to use it for editing videos and such as well as making music, nothing to intensive however. I would need a wireless mouse and keyboard as well, preferably RGB. I haven't really kept up to date with all the PC tech but what I do know is I want something that can max most games at max settings with a constant 60 fps. Around 50 or so for 4k. Im looking at a pre built like this.

https://www.amazon.com/CYBERPOWERPC-Supreme-SLC8820CPG-i7-8700K-GeForce/dp/B075TLKJ2Z/ref=pd_sbs_147_9?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B075TLKJ2Z&pd_rd_r=NFZ3J8DZVCJFD4FDCME4&pd_rd_w=vrlO2&pd_rd_wg=uzW0n&psc=1&refRID=NFZ3J8DZVCJFD4FDCME4

I understand pre built aren't the same as one you build yourself, but this one looks solid overall. If anyone has recommendations or is willing to build me a PC, please drop some suggestions and builds. Preferably white case with glass panel builds. This wouldn't be my first time building a pc so an opportunity to build one over a pre built would be just as exciting! Thank you in advance :)

This is the better one..

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B075VSBNQZ/ref=pd_aw_sim_sbs_147_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=JDAG5F8BPK9JZDJ7RWMW

SSD TIER LIST

CPU - Ryzen 7 3700X

Mobo - ASRock X470 Taichi

Memory - G.Skill Trident Z RGB (8x2 3200MHz) 

Storage - Sabrent Rocket 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 2TBWD Black 1TB

GPU - MSI GeForce GTX 980Ti LIGHTNING

CaseFractal Design Meshify C

PSUSuper Flower Leadex II Gold 650W

That 2nd pre built is amazing and especially for that price, I guess at this point it's about whether I want to save money, or if I want to be complelty satisfied with the looks and specs and everything.