Newbie miner

hello guys, i have 2x gtx 1050ti asus expedition cards and i wanna mine Zcash coins, so yesterday i downloaded the EWBF miner from nanopool and currently im mining at 174~180 sol/sec for each card with 150/700+ 100% tdp 70% fans 75 C temp limit

So i heard that the EWBF is not worthy anymore and the DSTM is much better in terms of sol/s .. and others say EWBF takes alot of devfees more than the announced(2%) one, and some ppl told me to disable the devfees on the EWBF but in the same time others told me it doesnt work and it will still take fees, so im totally confused.

The question is, which zcash miner should i use and if it is the DSTM so please can anyone provide me with a guide ? or its simply download the miner and let it mine?

P.S: im using jaxx wallet.

here's the problem with DSTM. It is 2% faster, and has a 2% Dev fee, whereas EWBF is 2% slower, and has a no-Devfee option.

so they are pretty much the same.

You need to edit the .bat file in either case. IIRC, the only things you need are --server (your server stratum) --port (port number_ --user (your wallet address).workername --password (usually x) followed by any other option you want to set.

with EWBF, insert --devfee 0 somewhere to set the devfee to 0%.

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

22 hours ago, knightslugger said:

here's the problem with DSTM. It is 2% faster, and has a 2% Dev fee, whereas EWBF is 2% slower, and has a no-Devfee option.

so they are pretty much the same.

You need to edit the .bat file in either case. IIRC, the only things you need are --server (your server stratum) --port (port number_ --user (your wallet address).workername --password (usually x) followed by any other option you want to set.

with EWBF, insert --devfee 0 somewhere to set the devfee to 0%.

i inserted --fee 0 , idk if its the same but i dont see anymore accepted devfees.

oh, maybe that was it. i'm working in the blind here at work. thought it was close anyhow.

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic