STOP GPU ABUSE! #GPURESCUE By Corsair

Guanzo
1 hour ago, The Blackhat said:

Saying someone else is the reason they have a 1050, either 1. Work overtime, or 2, wait longer and save up more, 1st one requires no laziness and a capacity to do so, second one requirez patience

Yes, let me just look for a temporary secondary job in a country where I am an immigrant and then wait months (probation?) to get that one paycheck so I could finally afford a better GPU.

And of course I have an option to wait and not get a new PC while my boss screams at me for not doing my work on a computer when I am at home.

You're a genius!

2 hours ago, NMS said:

Yes, let me just look for a temporary secondary job in a country where I am an immigrant and then wait months (probation?) to get that one paycheck so I could finally afford a better GPU.

And of course I have an option to wait and not get a new PC while my boss screams at me for not doing my work on a computer when I am at home.

You're a genius!

Or work at the job you have, save another month and get a better card, people overcomplicate simple problems, if something costs more, you save longer, or you work overtime, or you wait until prices go down etc.

Also, who said anything about a second job, I said overtime if applicable.

Black Lightning
Intel Core i5-3570K @ 4.7 ghz

Asrock Z77 Extreme4-M
2x8 GB 1600 MHz Crucial Ballistix Sport
MSI R9 290X Lightning
Corsair Crystal 280X Black RGB
240 GB Revodrive 3, 64 GB Sandisk SSD

EVGA Supernova 1200 P2
Noctua NH-C14S