Pc Colour scheme

vopos

Need help deciding a colour scheme for a pc build, any help?

Thanks in advance

-vopos

That's super subjective and depends on a whole lot of factors. It's hard to just say blue and white or whatever when we have no context.

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

White and black would be my choice :)

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

i like yellow/black

doge_personalized_t_shirt_all_colors_sty

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

Find a component that you really like the look of then get everything else to match it. 

eg you might like a gold asus motherboard. get the matching corsair ram etc.

Build Log: Monochrome

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z87MX-D3H | Graphics Card: Asus HD 7970 DirectCU II | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | PSU: Corsair CXM 600 | Storage: OCZ Vertex 4 128GB,2 Seagate Baracuda 3TB | Case: Corsair 350D Window

For gaming PCs I like black with green (like razer) and for more 'sophisticated' builds I really like black with bits of gold (gigabyte has a good MoBo like this)

A man of charm with strange quarks. 

Red and Black is always best. B)

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Blue + white

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Ok guys thanks i wanted to red/black or some blue a yellow but that seemed to be everywhere and i want something different :/

To me red and black is the most common theme in PCs. My upcoming build is going to be Black and purple if I can find a 3mm purple LED

Ok guys thanks i wanted to red/black or some blue a yellow but that seemed to be everywhere and i want something different :/

Make it green, pink, and yellow. Otherwise, I don't think you're going to be able to get something different from what everyone else already has.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Make it green, pink, and yellow. Otherwise, I don't think you're going to be able to get something different from what everyone else already has.

something less common

Find the brightest one, with the brightest mobo and custom paint the rest to match

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

something less common

Since when have you seen a computer that's green, pink, and yellow?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Since when have you seen a computer that's green, pink, and yellow?

haha