Oneplus 3's camera vs the 160$ camera

Hey, so I was wondering how good smartphone cameras relative to sort of entry level digital cameras I believe 160$ can get you a great entry level camera. So can some camera savvy people out there tell me if the oneplus 3's camera easily gets beaten by the best 160$ camera or not please? 

That vastly depends on the camera you get. For example, if you get a used 1DX Mark II with a lens for $160(intended exaggeration), the mobile's camera is going to be worse... But if one were to buy a new $160 camera, that might be a whole different story.

Make sure to tag and/or quote people so they get notified... :P:D 

My gear:

Ryzen 7 2700X / Gigabyte GA-X370M-Gaming 3 / R9 380 Nitro 4GB/ 16GB DDR4 2133 / 225GB OCZ Trion 100 / 3TB of hard drive storage
                                                                                                     AOC C24G1 / BenQ GW2270H(rarely overclocked to 87Hz :P )
                                                                               Razer Blackwidow / Redragon Kumara / Logitech G Pro Wiress / Sennheiser HD 559

Microsoft LifeCam Studio / Tonor BM700 microphone

Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ82 / Canon EOS 80D

#PCMasterrace

10 hours ago, Himommies said:

In pure value the OP3 wins evreytime

Oh, thanks

6 hours ago, Jonas_2909 said:

That vastly depends on the camera you get. For example, if you get a used 1DX Mark II with a lens for $160(intended exaggeration), the mobile's camera is going to be worse... But if one were to buy a new $160 camera, that might a whole different story.

I see. So can you tell me how better or worse a 160$ camera would be compared to the Oneplus 3's camera?

I don't see the point getting an DSLR for 160 $. It's not the price point where the best bang for your bucks is.

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

On 3/25/2018 at 7:35 PM, Mihle said:

I don't see the point getting an DSLR for 160 $. It's not the price point where the best bang for your bucks is.

I am not planning to buy a dslr. Just wondering.

No it will not be stick with your phone. 

6700k|Hyper 212 EVO|Asus Z170 Deluxe|GTX970 STRIX|16gb 2400mhz Teamgroup memory|Samsung 950 PRO+ 2TB Seagate HDD| CM Realpower M1000|H440

"The tragedy of the poor is the poverty of their aspirations" Adam Smith

Take a look at my flickr?:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/150012948@N06/

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2018 at 5:24 PM, cc143 said:

No it will not be stick with your phone. 

Oh, okay, thank you. Btw I don't own a one plus 3 lol.