Ok I posted a forum about this once already and people kinda took it the wrong way. My point was not to talk about hackintosh's in general I just wanted help with reading apple media with my windows PC which I am struggling very much so with. 

For reference I am trying to pull an apple operating system file off of an SD card from my family member with a windows pc. Does anyone have any programs I could use to do this, preferably free because I'm a broke college student.

P.S. Before a mod blocks this thread too I am aware hackintosh discussion is banned (even though LTT has covered making a hackintosh which makes it ironic they don't allow the discussion of something they themselves have done) however all I need is some help on reading apple files with a windows system, matter of fact this would be an issue I'd have anyways if I'd just purchased an apple.

Long story short how do you read apple files off of SD cards and flash drives when all you have are windows based systems 

5 minutes ago, Dr.End said:

Ok I posted a forum about this once already and people kinda took it the wrong way. My point was not to talk about hackintosh's in general I just wanted help with reading apple media with my windows PC which I am struggling very much so with. 

For reference I am trying to pull an apple operating system file off of an SD card from my family member with a windows pc. Does anyone have any programs I could use to do this, preferably free because I'm a broke college student.

P.S. Before a mod blocks this thread too I am aware hackintosh discussion is banned (even though LTT has covered making a hackintosh which makes it ironic they don't allow the discussion of something they themselves have done) however all I need is some help on reading apple files with a windows system, matter of fact this would be an issue I'd have anyways if I'd just purchased an apple.

Long story short how do you read apple files off of SD cards and flash drives when all you have are windows based systems 

I can't recall there being any free solutions. I think this https://www.paragon-software.com/home/hfs-windows/# has a trial you can use. Using a Linux distro like Ubuntu requires a few tweaks to be able to handle HFS+ with no problems so that might be a better solution.

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

I'll take a look at that, might have to use the Linux option if HFS+ doesn't read SD cards, thanks for the assist on this though. No one has anything that really covers removable media transfers like this and it was definitely a new jump for me.