Steam Downloads Go To 0 Bytes

My previous computer originally ran Windows 8.1 and downloaded games fine on Steam, I did the Windows 10 update and noticed my Steam games still peak at 7.7MB/s but once they reach 7.7MB/s it just slowly creeps down to 0 Bytes and just stays there for a little and then keeps repeating. On my new computer I built this year I am running Windows 10 Pro and it's doing the same thing. Here are the programs I am running, F-Secure, Logitech software for my mouse, Slack, OneDrive, and Chrome). The things I have tried (Turning off F-Secure, turning off Firewall, This DiagTrack fix, and different download servers. Thanks for any and all help, this is a real pain having to re-download them all with this error.

Edited by Maker2K
Typo

Lock the steam download speed at 6Mb/s so it never reaches 7.7Mb/s?

Really i have no idea what is causing this.

3 minutes ago, Some Random Member said:

Lock the steam download speed at 6Mb/s so it never reaches 7.7Mb/s?

Really i have no idea what is causing this.

Thanks for the suggestion, but unfortunately it still falls back down to 0 after it reaches 5MB/s (5MB/s is the closest cap beneath 6MB/s allowed).

Capture.PNG

You can try changing the download region.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

2 minutes ago, tikker said:

You can try changing the download region.

Thanks, I have tried that and restarted the program several times. When I said download servers I meant region, sorry for the confusion but thanks again!

I had this happen to me and had to delete a blob file in the steam folder I think.

edit: It is what happened and that was my fix. I just can't do any research being at work and having all Steam sites blocked. That's the route you want to go though.

7 hours ago, onlybuilt4cubanxlinx said:

I had this happen to me and had to delete a blob file in the steam folder I think.

edit: It is what happened and that was my fix. I just can't do any research being at work and having all Steam sites blocked. That's the route you want to go though.

Sorry, I wasn't home to test this. I read somewhere that the client blob file is no longer used. But, if you know where I can find it please let me know. Thank you very much for your help.

11 hours ago, Maker2K said:

Sorry, I wasn't home to test this. I read somewhere that the client blob file is no longer used. But, if you know where I can find it please let me know. Thank you very much for your help.

I'm searching, but I realized out issues were different. My downloads wouldn't even start. I'll looking through all these forums though. 

3 hours ago, onlybuilt4cubanxlinx said:

I'm searching, but I realized out issues were different. My downloads wouldn't even start. I'll looking through all these forums though. 

Thanks a lot for the help, hopefully I'm not the only one with the error lol.

I just tried this on my dad's laptop in my house (Windows 10) and it has the same issue. He is also running F-Secure but that's the only program he has running. I turned it off before I downloaded Steam and the game and it still didn't download properly. Any suggestions now that it seems like a program or router issue?