AMD 2200g driver issue

shanzo
Go to solution Solved by cgkghbg,

Hey I had the same exact problem a fix I found was just rolling back to a previous chipset my motherboard supports and downloading the latest video driver. I'm hoping they fix this, I messaged support and they said they're working on a driver to fix this since they stated a handful of other people are having the same problem.

Motherboard:Asus prime a320m-k(bios ver 3803

CPU: amd 2200g

Ram: Kingston 2400 4gb

Hdd: Toshiba m.2 256gb

Not sure what the cause of this issue is but i used an A8 9600 and upgraded my bios and it works fine(VGA and HDMI port both work). I installed my new 2200g and displays(in a low resolution) but when I install the Radeon drivers it says it has installed correctly but the display on the monitor only shows on the left side of the monitor. On the right hand side of the monitor it is stretching the top left quadrant of the screen. I have used different monitors, different cables and the only way to get the screen to display again is by uninstalling the Radeon drivers. I did a clean install of the drivers(due to using the A8 9600 drivers previously) and has not resolved this issue. Not sure if it's a driver issue or a dud CPU. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

IMG_20180320_201302.jpg

36 minutes ago, shanzo said:

Motherboard:Asus prime a320m-k(bios ver 3803

CPU: amd 2200g

Ram: Kingston 2400 4gb

Hdd: Toshiba m.2 256gb

Not sure what the cause of this issue is but i used an A8 9600 and upgraded my bios and it works fine(VGA and HDMI port both work). I installed my new 2200g and displays(in a low resolution) but when I install the Radeon drivers it says it has installed correctly but the display on the monitor only shows on the left side of the monitor. On the right hand side of the monitor it is stretching the top left quadrant of the screen. I have used different monitors, different cables and the only way to get the screen to display again is by uninstalling the Radeon drivers. I did a clean install of the drivers(due to using the A8 9600 drivers previously) and has not resolved this issue. Not sure if it's a driver issue or a dud CPU. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I'm assuming you're installing the latest drivers... It is possible to install an older verison? See if that fixes the issue? If you're able to and it's not a driver, you can probably rule a Dud CPU :)

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019--- Rainbow 馃 2020---Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---Blue Build Post---Blue Build Post 2018---Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k聽聽 聽MotherboardGigabyte Z97N-WIFI聽 聽聽RAMG.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz聽聽 聽GPUEVGA GTX1080Ti聽FTW3聽 聽聽CaseCorsair 380T聽 聽

StorageSamsung EVO 250GB,聽Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB,聽WD Black 5TB聽聽 聽PSUCorsair CX750M聽 聽聽CoolingCryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Hey I had the same exact problem a fix I found was just rolling back to a previous chipset my motherboard supports and downloading the latest video driver. I'm hoping they fix this, I messaged support and they said they're working on a driver to fix this since they stated a handful of other people are having the same problem.