Can I download Fortnite in a limited data plan by resuming the Process

Ok at last everyone is playing Fortnite so I also want to play.  As my problem is I have limited data plan so it's not possible to download 20gb fortnite game once. And a little slow internet also. My question is can I download it little and turn off my computer then again turn on and download it. I just want to say that is this process works for Fortnite. I also aafried of redownloading the full process again.

yeah sure,you can also just pause the download whenever you want

i7 4790K | 4.5ghz @1.19v / 1080 ti strix oc  / Asus Z97 Pro Gamer  / 970 Evo 500GB | 850 Evo 500GB / Corsair 780t white|window  

PG279Q | VG248QE/ Corsair ax860i   /   Corsair H110i GTX   /  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 2400mhz /

16 minutes ago, Pulkeet said:

My question is can I download it little and turn off my computer then again turn on and download it. I just want to say that is this process works for Fortnite. I also aafried of redownloading the full process again.

Epic Launcher cancels installations/progress whenever you close the app. Also the download size is about half of that. On my slow internet I can download about 9-10GB a day. Managed to get this one in a day before it unpacked to 19.85GB or so.

1 hour ago, MaxBunny said:

Epic Launcher cancels installations/progress whenever you close the app. Also the download size is about half of that. On my slow internet I can download about 9-10GB a day. Managed to get this one in a day before it unpacked to 19.85GB or so.

9-10GB jeez :o

3 hours ago, Savant82 said:

9-10GB jeez :o

Are you impressed? It's not the worst rural internet available. :D

11 hours ago, MaxBunny said:

What is the size of fortnite as of today

3 minutes ago, Pulkeet said:

What is the size of fortnite as of today

I just downloaded it a couple of days ago. 19.60GB for the main game. Language packs are an extra 200MB+ each (but optional). Also doesn't come with a tutorial on the PVP mode. That's the first level of the paid game. RIP. :(

17 hours ago, MaxBunny said:

"impressed" lul

22 hours ago, MaxBunny said:

9-10GB a day, that sucks monkey balls, I download that in about 10mins.

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----