WIFI Card recommendations?

iiNNeX

Basically any Wireless adapter is gonna be windows compatible; and Win10 is pretty good with backwards-compatibility.

I'd say just find a cheap-ish wireless adapter with Wifi AC (almost any revision of AC will do; 1200 seems like a good number but 600 should work great as well).

Want to know which mobo to get?

Spoiler

Choose whatever you need. Any more, you're wasting your money. Any less, and you don't get the features you need.

Only you know what you need to do with your computer, so nobody's really qualified to answer this question except for you.

chEcK iNsidE sPoilEr fOr a tREat!

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/G4H323/tp-link-wireless-network-card-tlwdn4800

This is what my mom's Windows 10 machine has. Its dual band Wireless N. But It works. The only thing about it that iffy, TP Link doesnt do the drivers. You will have to rely on Microsoft drivers for it. BUT that hopefully means little to no issues with Windows 10. 

34 minutes ago, bob51zhang said:

Basically any Wireless adapter is gonna be windows compatible; and Win10 is pretty good with backwards-compatibility.

There has been issues as of late with cards that stated to work, but dont. I think its a bug in the creators update. But Ive seen a number of people here and else where bitching about WiFi adapters that refuse to work with Windows 10. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

9 hours ago, Donut417 said:

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/G4H323/tp-link-wireless-network-card-tlwdn4800

This is what my mom's Windows 10 machine has. Its dual band Wireless N. But It works. The only thing about it that iffy, TP Link doesnt do the drivers. You will have to rely on Microsoft drivers for it. BUT that hopefully means little to no issues with Windows 10. 

There has been issues as of late with cards that stated to work, but dont. I think its a bug in the creators update. But Ive seen a number of people here and else where bitching about WiFi adapters that refuse to work with Windows 10. 

That's exactly it, I was actually going to go with the one you suggested first, but running a quick google on it there are so many issues with Windows 10 drivers for most Wifi Cards (even up in the £100 range) that I am a bit sceptical to buy. It is needed for work and last thing I want is to deal with technical issues related to drivers.

I ll do a bit more searching and see what else I can find, but as with everything lately the frequent W10 updates are cancer imo.

7800x3d - RTX 4090 FE - 64GB-6000C30 - 2x2TB 990 Pro - 4K 144HZ

PCPP: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/mdRcqR