floatplane only paypal...

I have an old paypal account but i cant access it since i forgot everything about it(old email,old phone number)and it takes time to get a new one going and i dont even know if they will accept the same debit card,it is really unacceptable that there is no direct visa-mastecard support,almost all online stores accept them the only people that dont are random ebay sellers that only want paypal.LTT shouls include more payment options.

Have you watched WAN Show where they discussed this exact topic? They'll be implementing support for more payments eventually. I'm not sure if they've done that yet. 

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

2 minutes ago, Jamiec1130 said:

Have you watched WAN Show where they discussed this exact topic? They'll be implementing support for more payments eventually. I'm not sure if they've done that yet. 

they need better communication. The amount of people who want to use floatplane but don't understand how the payment system works is ridiculous.

oh shit i will got to floatplane.com,is the content there the same as the forum?do i have access to both if i subscribe there?Also i watch the wan show but mostly skip the floatplane stuff 

24 minutes ago, bnanos79 said:

oh shit i will got to floatplane.com,is the content there the same as the forum?do i have access to both if i subscribe there?Also i watch the wan show but mostly skip the floatplane stuff 

Ok, there's so much bad/misinformation going around this. FPM (essentially Luke) isn't doing such great job overall. But I'll give you current options.

1. Go to Floatplane.com. There you can use Credit/Debit cards without issues, but no support of PayPal (yet). However content will only only what is available on that site. Which is most of the stuff since Feb 21st. No older stuff, no downloads and no access to forums/Discord.
  2. Forums. Access to all content, both on forums and FP.com. Some issues with login to FP.com which should be resolved soon. But only PayPal as payment option. They won't be adding more payment options as those just aren't supported by forum software.
  3. Wait. Things will eventually get better, but that will take time. Site is alpha and will probably take 6mo+ before they can call it ready.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 hour ago, bnanos79 said:

All content posted to the forum will also be posted to floatplane.com going forward, but not all previous videos have been uploaded there. This effectively means that some exclusives from over a month ago aren't available, and for some other videos (which have already been released on YouTube) can only be watched on YouTube.

Subscriptions on floatplane.com don't transfer to the forum, but there shouldn't be much reason to use the forum going forward.

HTTP/2 203

yeah they said on WAN right now the site is only working with Credit and debit, but not with paypal at the moment, if you want too you can buy a forum FP account :D

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing