Asus Z170 pro gaming wont post!

Hi!

My problem goes back some time, ive had problems posting my pc for 1,5 year now, but usually it has posted and booted on the second or third try, and worked completely fine when running, no issues at all when power-on and running, only issue when posting/booting. But today I restarted the PC a couple of times because I had problems getting into bios, its booted on the the third try as usually, but after restarting again after that it won't post. The fans run, peripherals get power, screen turns on, but no signal. Ive read that it can have something to do with XMP settings (witch was why I wanted to enter BIOS), but atm I can't even get into bios, as its not even posting. The booting device led is on, I've checked the SSD, it works fine, and if the SSD was the issue, it would not explain why it won't even post.

Ive found similar issues on forums, but they have been resolved by moving ram to different slots or clearing CMOS, neither works for me.

I have tried:

-Reassembled the whole build outside the case

-Checked all cables

-Removing all unnecessary cables/peripherals

-used different monitors

-GPU works in other PCs

-Reset CMOS several times

-Removed CMOS battery several times

-Using ram sticks in different slots

Any help is greatly appreciated:)

SPEC:

Aust z170i gaming pro (ITX)

Intel i5 6600k (no OC)

Crucial Ballisitrix 2133 mhz DDR4

Asus Strix GTX 1070

Samsung Evo 850

Evga SuperNova g2 550

Full spec list, por favor.

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 8700k | be quiet! Dark Rock 4 | Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac | 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ | 256 GB Intel® SSD 600p Series | ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti Mini | Fractal Design Node 304 | Cooler Master V750 | Asus MG279Q | Asus VC279 | Logitech G710+ | Corsair M65 Pro RGB

if it is memory related Asus boards have a MEM-OK button somewhere on them and yours is above the 24 pin connector. it is labeled DIMM-OK

You can go through this list. It usual

Fan Comparisons          F@H          PCPartPicker         Analysis of Market Trends (Coming soon? Never? Who knows!)

Designing a mITX case. Working on aluminum prototypes.

Open for intern / part-time. Good at maths, CAD and airflow stuff. Dabbled with Python.

Please fill out this form! It helps a ton! https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/841400-the-poll-to-end-all-polls-poll/

14 minutes ago, Unimaginative Name said:

Full spec list, por favor.

Updated now amigo:)

13 minutes ago, unkn0wn1 said:

if it is memory related Asus boards have a MEM-OK button somewhere on them and yours is above the 24 pin connector. it is labeled DIMM-OK

I can't find any MEM-OK button, possibly its not on ITX-boards.

56 minutes ago, Imbellis said:

You can go through this list. It usual

Ive look trough these, non of them resolved my issue:(

Update: it posted and booted now on first try using HDMI-output on mobo, ive tried several times with DisplayPort on mobo without success, ive also tried hdmi and DisplayPort on gpu without success.

It seems then the issue is not posting/booting, but getting a signal to the monitor. Might it be my PSU struggling to power GPU? I also tried an old gtx 770, but this didn't do much.