Looking for cheap pc custom cable sleeving

tehx

if anyone knows anywhere put down below

1 minute ago, Assassinguy2623 said:

What do you consider $$ Cheap? and what PSU?

i7 10700k @ 5.1Ghz, 1.37v | Asus Z490-E Strix | Asus Rtx 2080ti Strix | 16Gb Trident Z Rgb @ 3600MHz | Samsung 970 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w  | Corsair 500D | Celcius s36 /w ML Pro's

i7 8700k @ 4.8GHz, 1.31v | Asus Z370-A Prime | Asus Gtx 1080ti Strix | 16Gb Corsair Dominator Platinum | Samsung 850 Evo | Corsair TX 650W  | Corsair 750D | Corsair H100i v2 /w SP-120's

Just now, Silentsoul said:

What do you consider $$ Cheap? and what PSU?

Under like $80 and EVGA Supernova 750 G3

Cable mod would be the most popular theses days price wise they aren't cheap but are fairly well made. There are ebay options of course but you need ensure they have the correct information and that they are done properly. 

For the cheapest solution you can get sleeved extensions instead of full replacement cables. 

-Moved to Modding Section- 

Under like $80 and EVGA Supernova 750 G3

It's slightly over your budget but they look fantastic, you can get the cable mod pro cables for about $100.

Here's what mine look like 

i7 10700k @ 5.1Ghz, 1.37v | Asus Z490-E Strix | Asus Rtx 2080ti Strix | 16Gb Trident Z Rgb @ 3600MHz | Samsung 970 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w  | Corsair 500D | Celcius s36 /w ML Pro's

i7 8700k @ 4.8GHz, 1.31v | Asus Z370-A Prime | Asus Gtx 1080ti Strix | 16Gb Corsair Dominator Platinum | Samsung 850 Evo | Corsair TX 650W  | Corsair 750D | Corsair H100i v2 /w SP-120's

31 minutes ago, W-L said:

Cable mod would be the most popular theses days price wise they aren't cheap but are fairly well made. There are ebay options of course but you need ensure they have the correct information and that they are done properly. 

For the cheapest solution you can get sleeved extensions instead of full replacement cables. 

-Moved to Modding Section- 

why are extensions cheaper?

29 minutes ago, Silentsoul said:

It's slightly over your budget but they look fantastic, you can get the cable mod pro cables for about $100.

Here's what mine look like 

Thanks I will have a look and nice cable management and, just out of curiosity does your GPU sag?

They take less time and material to make. Also, not keyed for a specific power supply. They just extend on your current cables.

They are simpler to produce as they are just a 1:1 connection and just extend the original cables with a sleeve portion. 

If you want full replacement cables you can get the basic kits which just have the main connections you see that are sleeved. 

https://cablemod.com/product-category/basic-cable-kits/?filter_models=g3-g2-p2-t2

Just now, Assassinguy2623 said:

Thanks I will have a look and nice cable management and, just out of curiosity does your GPU sag?

No, seems that way with some of the pictures but it's not sagging, too OCD for that lol.

1 minute ago, Silentsoul said:

No, seems that way with some of the pictures but it's not sagging, too OCD for that lol.

mine looks like it sags a bit i guess its just a bad batch

I got a nice set of red and black extensions from eBay. I paid about £30 for an 8pin CPU, 8pin GPU and 24pin cable. They're from the same company but separate pieces, so if you wanted to order one at a time you can, want a link??

Just now, owencrispy said:

I got a nice set of red and black extensions from eBay. I paid about £30 for an 8pin CPU, 8pin GPU and 24pin cable. They're from the same company but separate pieces, so if you wanted to order one at a time you can, want a link??

Sure. Thanks

3 minutes ago, Assassinguy2623 said:

mine looks like it sags a bit i guess its just a bad batch

Depending on your card and case if you loosen the screws on the expansion slots, push the card up on the right side, hold it, then retighten your screws it might fix some or all of your sag.

21 minutes ago, Silentsoul said:

Depending on your card and case if you loosen the screws on the expansion slots, push the card up on the right side, hold it, then retighten your screws it might fix some of all of your sag.

ok ty i might try that. I can't really tell if its me or if its really sagging lol

19 minutes ago, owencrispy said:

Try that!

thanks

ok ty i might try that. I can't really tell if its me or if its really sagging lol

If it looks like it is, most likely is, very common. Like I stated though, you can alleviate most if not all of it.

11 hours ago, CableMod said:

your kits are never right for me, i've got two founders 1080ti's so I need 2 6 pin PCIe and 2 8 Pin PCIe, not the single 6 pin you guys do, you need to have "dual GPU" kits or something.

22 minutes ago, Daniel644 said:

your kits are never right for me, i've got two founders 1080ti's so I need 2 6 pin PCIe and 2 8 Pin PCIe, not the single 6 pin you guys do, you need to have "dual GPU" kits or something.

@Daniel644 you can purchase additional PCI-E cables from our configurator. :)

https://store.cablemod.com/configurator/

6 minutes ago, CableMod said:

@Daniel644 you can purchase additional PCI-E cables from our configurator. :)

https://store.cablemod.com/configurator/

problem with that is the cost, that 1 extra cable ($20ish dollars on the full length to PSU one) with the flat rate shipping (another $20) from you guys is nearly the cost of an entire extension kit with free shipping on Amazon, buying the 1 extra cable just completely prices out doing new cables entirely even on the extension kit getting hit with the shipping costs for the 1 cable causes the single cable to be more then half the cost of the entire kit, if you could get the individual extra cables like the 6 pin listed on Amazon  then maybe but getting hit with 20 dollar shipping charge for 1 cable is to much to swallow.

9 hours ago, Daniel644 said:

problem with that is the cost, that 1 extra cable ($20ish dollars on the full length to PSU one) with the flat rate shipping (another $20) from you guys is nearly the cost of an entire extension kit with free shipping on Amazon, buying the 1 extra cable just completely prices out doing new cables entirely even on the extension kit getting hit with the shipping costs for the 1 cable causes the single cable to be more then half the cost of the entire kit, if you could get the individual extra cables like the 6 pin listed on Amazon  then maybe but getting hit with 20 dollar shipping charge for 1 cable is to much to swallow.

@Daniel644 purchase the kit direct from us too and then it is $20 for the kit + the cable. :)

It would just be a flood of SKU's on Amazon is the issue if we were to do the 6 pin PCI-E in addition with them being replacement cables, you'd have to factor in each color setup, and then multiple that by different series types we offer which would be 3, you have a lot of stuff going onto a shelf that won't really be bought by the majority market. The pro kit was meant for single GPU setups (8+8 or 8+6) with the configurator being an option for SLI setups. We do however have the 6-pin pro extensions available - this is easier as it isn't the previously mentioned 9x3 SKU's to accommodate for all the different supported PSU's.

6 hours ago, CableMod said:

@Daniel644 purchase the kit direct from us too and then it is $20 for the kit + the cable. :)

It would just be a flood of SKU's on Amazon is the issue if we were to do the 6 pin PCI-E in addition with them being replacement cables, you'd have to factor in each color setup, and then multiple that by different series types we offer which would be 3, you have a lot of stuff going onto a shelf that won't really be bought by the majority market. The pro kit was meant for single GPU setups (8+8 or 8+6) with the configurator being an option for SLI setups. We do however have the 6-pin pro extensions available - this is easier as it isn't the previously mentioned 9x3 SKU's to accommodate for all the different supported PSU's.

oh ok I found the single 6 pin extensions on amazon (didn't realize those where on there), that should be fine, now to decide on which "red" to use to best match the red on the Galactic Empire Titan Xp's and other red LED's in the system

2 hours ago, Daniel644 said:

oh ok I found the single 6 pin extensions on amazon (didn't realize those where on there), that should be fine, now to decide on which "red" to use to best match the red on the Galactic Empire Titan Xp's and other red LED's in the system

@Daniel644 have you taken a look at the red/carbon kits? I haven't seen the special edition Titan Xp's in person but from the images I think that would be a neat pairing. :)