PS/2 Keyboard not accepting more than 3 keys at once

P4r4gr4ph

So a friend gave me a PS/2 keyboard. Yep, PS/2, not even USB. And me being the poor gamer I am of course it's the most comfortable keyboard I've owned yet. However, for some reason, whenever I press more than 3 keys it makes a beeping noise and doesn't register the 4th or so key. However, it makes a beeping noise on my computer, so it's gotta be registering the 4th or so keys but nullifying it. If I remember correctly, PS/2 should accept an infinite amount of keys at once, or at least more than a typical USB keyboard. How can I fix this? It's an HP keyboard, but that's all I know.

7 minutes ago, P4r4gr4ph said:

So a friend gave me a PS/2 keyboard. Yep, PS/2, not even USB. And me being the poor gamer I am of course it's the most comfortable keyboard I've owned yet. However, for some reason, whenever I press more than 3 keys it makes a beeping noise and doesn't register the 4th or so key. However, it makes a beeping noise on my computer, so it's gotta be registering the 4th or so keys but nullifying it. How can I fix this? It's an HP keyboard, but that's all I know.

They keyboard might not have the ability, and the being could be an invalid input from the keyboard.

What's the model number?

8 minutes ago, Ryujin2003 said:

They keyboard might not have the ability, and the being could be an invalid input from the keyboard.

What's the model number?

I have no clue, and as far as I'm aware it doesn't say it anywhere on the keyboard. My friend told me he doesn't know either. Here's some screenshots of the keyboard, as that is the most I can provide:

ISg94gP.jpg

HP4lWa2.jpg