Locked out of iPhone for 47 Years

Toddler locks his mum out of iPhone for over 47 years

Source: http://www.newshub.co.nz/home/world/2018/03/toddler-locks-his-mum-out-of-iphone-for-over-47-years.html

A toddler had shown how surprisingly easy it is to lock yourself out of your iPhone for half a lifetime.

One Shanghai mother has found this out the hard way after her toddler locked her out of her phone for more than 47 years - 47 years and six months to be exact. 

The two-year-old boy locked his mother out after playing with it and repeatedly entering the wrong passcode in January, The South China Morning Post reports.

"I couldn't really wait for 47 years and tell my grandchild it was your father's mistake"

Not really news but thought this was so funny had to share. There should really be a limit to these things haha :) 

Its still easily fixable but you do lose all of the suff you have on your disk.  I guess one of the 'new age' problems with having kids. 

WAIT, ive found a fatal flaw with this, after the 10th time the iPhone would be disabled and would need to be connected to iTunes for a reset (9to5mac "If you insert the wrong passcode for 10th time, the iPhone will be disabled and you will have to connect it to iTunes to unlock.").

After the 9th time the iphone would be disabled for 1 hour, and noone leaves their kid with a phone for longer than 20 mins, so i call BULLSHIT.

1 hour ago, RorzNZ said:

Its still easily fixable but you do lose all of the suff you have on your disk. 

there go the toddler pics

26 minutes ago, yungblood said:

WAIT, ive found a fatal flaw with this, after the 10th time the iPhone would be disabled and would need to be connected to iTunes for a reset (9to5mac "If you insert the wrong passcode for 10th time, the iPhone will be disabled and you will have to connect it to iTunes to unlock.").

After the 9th time the iphone would be disabled for 1 hour, and noone leaves their kid with a phone for longer than 20 mins, so i call BULLSHIT.

Yeah, i know hours is somewhere in the line there. It's not like apple would be like, "ok, locked for 5 minutes, locked for 10 minutes, LOCKED FOR 47 YEARS"

Some fake ass news there, or just a reporter that would believe that gullible happens to be written on the ceiling above them

Fanboys are the worst thing to happen to the tech community World. Chief among them are Apple fanboys. 

this is why you dont give your toddler your phone.

also, take it to an apple store with your proof of ownership, they can unlock it in like 5 minutes

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

20 hours ago, Ginger137 said:

Yeah, i know hours is somewhere in the line there. It's not like apple would be like, "ok, locked for 5 minutes, locked for 10 minutes, LOCKED FOR 47 YEARS"

Some fake ass news there, or just a reporter that would believe that gullible happens to be written on the ceiling above them

Realistically, after the 10th time you should have to take the phone into an apple store to reset.