Need airflow advice for a 1950x and gtx1080Ti build

Hi everyone this is my first post, i'm a big fan of Linus youtube channel and after some time of saving and watching videos wondering what to build i managed to buy a new rig a month ago:

1. Threadripper 1950x

2. Gigabyte 1080ti Waterforce (The AIO one)

3. Corsair H110i v2 Cooler

4. Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x16GB

5. Gigabyte Aorus7 X399 Motherboard

6. Samsung Evo 860 500GB

7. EVGA Supernova G3 850W 80 Plus Gold

8. Cougar Panzer Case

Right now i have only the h110i at the top (pulling) and the 1080ti in the front (also pulling) and only one stock exhaust fan in the back. 

I just built it last week but i need some advice to setup the best airflow config because i havent started doing long renders with it yet (only graphic design and a little gaming) and both the gpu and the gpu are keeping below 40° (60°-70° with 4K gaming) but i'm noticing higher temps (up to 20° higher) in other parts of the mainboard so i'm starting to think the airflow is not optimized... do you think it's enough or should i need an extra fan? and what config do you suggest for me?

Thanks for your time and advice... this is my first build in a long time...

Rob.

I would switch your top rad to pushing. You want the front rad to be intake. The top rad and back fan should be exhaust.

The top rad will be pulling warmer air, but overall your system should be cooler internally and the temp n the top rad will likely only change a few C anyways.

Hi again, thanks a lot for your answer. Since this is an office pc i had no time to try out all the possible setups so i'll take your advice and share my results... thanks again...

if you are maxing at 60C, thats already really good temp. No need to do anything special.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

14 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

if you are maxing at 60C, thats already really good temp. No need to do anything special.

When the gpu is around 60°-70° the cpu is around 50°-60° but i get a couple of spots on the mainboard at 70°-80°. That's while playing at 4k with max specs for a little period of time (about half an hour) but i think i need to optimize the airflow since this pc is supposed to run 3d renders all night long in a couple of weeks and i'm not confident this is cool enough in the long run since it seems it might reach 90° in the mainboard after a long period of time working.

Just now, Robsniper said:

When the gpu is around 60°-70° the cpu is around 50°-60° but i get a couple of spots on the mainboard at 70°-80°. That's while playing at 4k with max specs for a little period of time (about half an hour) but i think i need to optimize the airflow since this pc is supposed to run 3d renders all night long in a couple of weeks and i'm not confident this is cool enough in the long run since it seems it might reach 90° in the mainboard after a long period of time working.

What kind of temps room has? Running stress test for 1-3 hours will show how temps will be at worst case scenario. I don't expect them to go 90C unless your room temps go much over 30C.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv