Is one d5 pump enoguh for 3 rads and two blocks?

Hi,I'm in desperate need for a  watercooling community advice.Is one D5 EK pwm pump enough to run Monoblock ,GPU block and 3x Hardware Labs,SR2 420mm/60mm thick,SR2 360mm/60mm thick and GTS 360mm/30mm thick  and aprox max 1m brass tubing 16mm OD.Will be using Singularity Computer D5 top and reservoir.Thanks in advance for your help.

I use a single D5 pump for 3 rads and 2 blocks just fine.

Radiators hardly add any resistance. It's the blocks that really do that.

Anyways, you'll be fine. Just build and don't worry so much. ;)

---

Unless you're running your rads in parallel or something yeah should be fine

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress

6 minutes ago, PrimeSonic said:

I use a single D5 pump for 3 rads and 2 blocks just fine.

Radiators hardly add any resistance. It's the blocks that really do that.

Anyways, you'll be fine. Just build and don't worry so much. ;)

Thanks for the info!:) You calmed me down,cuz I was scared that I will be waiting another 3 months for SC  parts  :D 

11 minutes ago, mark911 said:

Hi,I'm in desperate need for a  watercooling community advice.Is one D5 EK pwm pump enough to run Monoblock ,GPU block and 3x Hardware Labs,SR2 420mm/60mm thick,SR2 360mm/60mm thick and GTS 360mm/30mm thick  and aprox max 1m brass tubing 16mm OD.Will be using Singularity Computer D5 top and reservoir.Thanks in advance for your help.

No problems at all, the rads are pretty low restriction compared to blocks in the loop which the D5 will be able to handle.  

Cool,great!I'm jumping up and down right now! :) hehehe 

The plan for the loop is pump>CPU>rad on top>GPU>front rad>side rad> top of the Reservoir or D5 pump top inlet port...That's serial,right? 

Order isn't really that important as long as you have the res feeding your pump. So just go with the solution that reduces the amount of tubing you need to run and offers the cleanest looks.

Also as previously stated Radiators don't offer much in the way of restriction. Sharp bends, long vertical runs, and cpu/gpu blocks are where the majority of the restriction comes from. You have more than enough pump for what is needed.

I planned that part accordingly. 8x90 degrees fittings.I did measurements for tubing and max is 1m.It can't be shorter than that,cuz this case is really big. Maybe if I  oriented top rad port side  with other two rads than I would have around 10-15cm  less tubing,but way more complicated tubing.Yeah,I had a lot of free time to think about tubing.

1 m of tubing here or there doesn't make a difference. No need to over complicate your loop trying to reduce a small amount of tubing :)

CPU: Intel i7 3970X @ 4.7 GHz  (custom loop)   RAM: Kingston 1866 MHz 32GB DDR3   GPU(s): 2x Gigabyte R9 290OC (custom loop)   Motherboard: Asus P9X79   

Case: Fractal Design R3    Cooling loop:  360 mm + 480 mm + 1080 mm,  tripple 5D Vario pump   Storage: 500 GB + 240 GB + 120 GB SSD,  Seagate 4 TB HDD

PSU: Corsair AX860i   Display(s): Asus PB278Q,  Asus VE247H   Input: QPad 5K,  Logitech G710+    Sound: uDAC3 + Philips Fidelio x2

HWBot: http://hwbot.org/user/tame/

I have built many systems with D5 and never found limits of it. 

The biggest one is what I build in Corsair 900D and there is 2xEK CPU Block, 3xEK GTX1080 Block, and 2x480mm 45mm X-flow Alphacool rads. Absolutely no problems with that system at one D5 even half power. 

I’ve used more on my d5’s, so you shouldn’t have an issue. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

The SR2 have very low restriction as seen here. The GTS has a much higher restriction but it will be fine. The Singularity Computers D5 top has the lowest restriction out of anything else so no need to worry about that (You never need to worry about pump top restriction, it is completely negligible). GPU blocks should be fine as long as they are not Phanteks (they have VERY high restriction). CPU blocks should also be fine but be warned that some Swiftech and Phobya blocks have MASSIVE flow and pressure drops (Comparison chart for reference).

Watercooling Pro & Keyboard Enthusiast!

• 1 month later...

Thanks to all for your help.It works perfectly with 3 rads! :))) 

I didn't take a picture when everything was up and running but I did take some pics when I assembled the loop.

This system si silent at 4,7ghz and 1,23v. :)  fans at 800rpm.

3708174401610421357.jpg