My pc keeps freezing and it’s only a year old

Hi guys I really need some help ..my one year old pc keeps freezing ..and then I have to turn pc off and on ..iv Dee dusted it ...iv try removing ram sticks..and every were I go every one is asking over 100 dollars to fix it ....my pc is a 880k amd cpu quad core and ram is 1600mhz 8gb x2Sticks with a cheap fm2 socket mother bored. And an rx480 8 gb Gpu with a 500w psu B rated..all the tech people like Microsoft support and other name no what the problem is but won’t fix with out pay..even though I payed for there software...I’m like wtf is this a joke or wot ...so far I no it a windows error and some error  with program ..that’s what the error report is saying...and right now I’m resetting my hole pc..hopeing it will fix windows error..and I’ll be waiting over 7 hours even with an ssd hard drive ..wood really be great full if some one could help me out .with out haveing to try spend money that I don’t really have 

This is what support said .and I got pissed off because it has been over 6 months with this issue..and I’ll post the rest of the photos

83C45B1A-9980-43EB-87A1-9D668493D748.jpeg

5DBBD370-43B1-495A-978D-77E790499CC3.jpeg

8E357323-32C4-462F-B9A8-B9DDB12A2948.jpeg

65244F65-0311-4923-A3C0-2DCF32CA247B.jpeg

It should be matter of time but yeah you should atlest update your 'fm2' mobo bios or back the bios to its isolated values .

Edited by Warfare9x

Umm... that looks like one of those tech support scams.

Did you just fall for one of those tech support scams? Oh my god.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080 12GB + Motherboard: Asus Crosshair VIII Hero

Case: Asus ROG Strix Helios Gundam Edition Power Supply: Asus ROG Thor 850P

6 minutes ago, Legendarypoet said:

Umm... that looks like one of those tech support scams.

I’m not sure if it is .because I’m getting a refund ..I talk to there partners 

3 minutes ago, Kaita said:

Did you just fall for one of those tech support scams? Oh my god.

I did think that at first until I got a refund ticket 

Just now, Mikey101010 said:

I’m not sure if it is .because I’m getting a refund ..I talk to there partners 

Tech scam step 1 is to have you open eventvwr and tell you all the errors in there mean your PC is compromised/running slow/etc... I can see that in the screenshots.

You've been taken for a ride man.

Best of luck on that refund.

Just now, Legendarypoet said:

Tech scam step 1 is to have you open eventvwr and tell you all the errors in there mean your PC is compromised/running slow/etc... I can see that in the screenshots.

You've been taken for a ride man.

Best of luck on that refund.

Lol funny guy. ..I’m not to worry about the refund..money spent is money spent at the end of the day.  And I did not post this so that people could rub it in...I’m looking for help with my freezing pc

Not trying to be funny. Just wanted you to realize that you're dealing with people trying to get your money without any intention of helping you. You're trying to then defend this and brush it off like it's not big deal. It IS a big deal. How are we supposed to help you when it seems you cannot be bothered to take the first piece of advice?

Don't worry though. I'm done wasting your time.

I'm going to try to help. First off, what's the issue? 

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

10 minutes ago, Legendarypoet said:

Not trying to be funny. Just wanted you to realize that you're dealing with people trying to get your money without any intention of helping you. You're trying to then defend this and brush it off like it's not big deal. It IS a big deal. How are we supposed to help you when it seems you cannot be bothered to take the first piece of advice?

Don't worry though. I'm done wasting your time.

I no there trying to get  my money . But if it is a scam what can I do apart from report it to my bank . And it’s even harder because there base in U.S.A. And I’m in the UK ..so what can I do.....I not putting you down..but I no what it like to be scam in the past with fake loan web site ..and my bank just let them take all my money..so I relly don’t no what you want me to say...all I want is my 1 year old pc to work so I can play games with my bro....and if the problem is fix then the money don’t matter. ..and I have metal health issues as well man so I need to keep my head up even if bad shit happens you no....and sorry if I put you down..iv been trying to fix this pc for 6 months now and I’m so pissed off because it was my mane pc 

3 minutes ago, Mikey101010 said:

I no there trying to get  my money . But if it is a scam what can I do apart from report it to my bank . And it’s even harder because there base in U.S.A. And I’m in the UK ..so what can I do.....I not putting you down..but I no what it like to be scam in the past with fake loan web site ..and my bank just let them take all my money..so I relly don’t no what you want me to say...all I want is my 1 year old pc to work so I can play games with my bro....and if the problem is fix then the money don’t matter. ..and I have metal health issues as well man so I need to keep my head up even if bad shit happens you no....and sorry if I put you down..iv been trying to fix this pc for 6 months now and I’m so pissed off because it was my mane pc 

Format the drive and reinstall Windows with ONLY the essential programs. Hopefully that will fix the problem. If it doesn't, then either you have a hardware issue or one of your essential programs is causing a problem. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

18 minutes ago, Jamiec1130 said:

I'm going to try to help. First off, what's the issue? 

Ok thx you..I’ll try to explain..so when ever I try to play games my pc freezes up or even when I try to run bench marks .i not sure why .and the cpu is not at max .and Neva is the  gpu ..right now iv Just reset the hole thing and have deleted everything aswell on the pc ...so I let you no if it is working or not ..

1 minute ago, djdwosk97 said:

Format the drive and reinstall Windows with ONLY the essential programs. Hopefully that will fix the problem. If it doesn't, then either you have a hardware issue or one of your essential programs is causing a problem. 

I’ll have to wait till I get home to get the windows disk or external hard drive. ..and iv Just reset the hole thing for now ..but I will give your ideas a try soon. Just can’t get to my house right now because of the snow 

*thread cleaned*

Please stay on-topic and respectful, if you're unwilling to help, that's fine, but don't reply.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

27 minutes ago, Mikey101010 said:

Ah. Understood. A few piece of information that would be helpful to us:

When the freezing occurs, can you move the mouse?

Has the PC ever bluescreened during any of these freezing events?

Is the problem reproducible consistently?

What type of PC is it? A brand like Dell, a boutique like CyberPower, or something totally custom that was built by you or someone else?

How many sticks of RAM are in the PC, and have you ever tried running the system w/ only 1 of the sticks installed?

The answers to these will help us narrow down the cause to some degree.

1 minute ago, Legendarypoet said:

Ah. Understood. A few piece of information that would be helpful to us:

When the freezing occurs, can you move the mouse?

Has the PC ever bluescreened during any of these freezing events?

Is the problem reproducible consistently?

What type of PC is it? A brand like Dell, a boutique like CyberPower, or something totally custom that was built by you or someone else?

How many sticks of RAM are in the PC, and have you ever tried running the system w/ only 1 of the sticks installed?

The answers to these will help us narrow down the cause to some degree.

It’s a custom pre build 8gb ram x2....when it freezes the hole pc stops working and I can’t move the mouse at all or even control .alt delete don’t work Eva ..and no blue screen ever 

ATM I’m trying to download overwatch ..now that Iv reset every think on all hard drives and windows .... I think it’s all basically formatted.i think

5 minutes ago, Mikey101010 said:

ATM I’m trying to download overwatch ..now that Iv reset every think on all hard drives and windows .... I think it’s all basically formatted.i think

If it happens to freeze again, try it with just one stick.

6 minutes ago, Mikey101010 said:

Did you put in a windows installer and click format on the drive that you're installing Windows on? If so, then everything is formatted. If not, then it's not. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Is your CPU overclocked at the moment? If so, try upping the Vcore voltage slightly. Run memtest and see if your RAM is okay and do a clean install of the OS, with the latest AMD chipset drivers from their website. As for the scam, they're based in India not the US by the way, so don't wait for any refund and issue a chargeback through your bank.

4 minutes ago, johnukguy said:

Is your CPU overclocked at the moment? If so, try upping the Vcore voltage slightly. Run memtest and see if your RAM is okay and do a clean install of the OS, with the latest AMD chipset drivers from their website. As for the scam, they're based in India not the US by the way, so don't wait for any refund and issue a chargeback through your bank.

Ok thx. ..but iv never touched vcore before ..and I did do a memory test but at the end of the test on the last stick of ram it froze...but I’m still not sure because I swap ram and tried use ing one at a time and it still froze 

11 minutes ago, djdwosk97 said:

Did you put in a windows installer and click format on the drive that you're installing Windows on? If so, then everything is formatted. If not, then it's not. 

Not sure ..I just went to recovery on setting and did the recycle mode on the reset 

14 minutes ago, Legendarypoet said:

If it happens to freeze again, try it with just one stick.

I did try one stick at a time and then swaped then a few times in different slots but it still froze when playing games