My pc keeps freezing and it’s only a year old

If you are still having issues, then I'd recommend doing a completely new install with the Microsoft Media Creation tool and a USB stick.

I just hope there’s nothing wrong with my mother bored ..but good news. I have a warranty for 2 years 

7 minutes ago, johnukguy said:

If you are still having issues, then I'd recommend doing a completely new install with the Microsoft Media Creation tool and a USB stick.

I was going to try use a windows 10 disk..when I get home..will that be fine or does it need to be usb tool 

Just now, Mikey101010 said:

I was going to try use a windows 10 disk..when I get home..will that be fine or does it need to be usb tool 

I'd still recommend using the latest build on a USB stick with the media creation tool. Builds on disk are often out of date and may have issues. 

4 minutes ago, johnukguy said:

I'd still recommend using the latest build on a USB stick with the media creation tool. Builds on disk are often out of date and may have issues. 

Ok thx 

its still not working..i just tried to run a benchmark and half way tho it froze

On 04/03/2018 at 8:32 PM, johnukguy said:

Hey man thxs for the help...but in the end it turn out to be a bad ssd ..Eva because it was a virus or because it was bagging around every time I move the pc ..any way thxs 

On 04/03/2018 at 8:07 PM, djdwosk97 said:

Did you put in a windows installer and click format on the drive that you're installing Windows on? If so, then everything is formatted. If not, then it's not. 

Hey man thxs for the help...but in the end it turn out to be a bad ssd ..Eva because it was a virus or because it was bagging around every time I move the pc ..any way thx

On 04/03/2018 at 8:06 PM, Legendarypoet said:

If it happens to freeze again, try it with just one stick.

Hey man thxs for the help...but in the end it turn out to be a bad ssd ..Eva because it was a virus or because it was bagging around every time I move the pc ..any way thx ..lol I no I sent the same msg to every one ..thought it wood be easier as I figured it out 

2 hours ago, Mikey101010 said:

Hey man thxs for the help...but in the end it turn out to be a bad ssd ..Eva because it was a virus or because it was bagging around every time I move the pc ..any way thx ..lol I no I sent the same msg to every one ..thought it wood be easier as I figured it out 

I'm glad you narrowed down the issue. Is everything fixed now?

On 10/03/2018 at 4:28 AM, johnukguy said:

I'm glad you narrowed down the issue. Is everything fixed now?

I think it all fix ..I only had one freez after playing  rise of the tomb raider in DX12 ..apart from that the pc has been running lots of benchmarks and games with out a freez for over 24 hours ...so it seems all good ..apart from having a shit cpu