Looking for Noctua NH-D14 RGB fans compatible with Asus Aura

Gwingle

So far my searching has been fruitless, any fan I have found is not possible to mount using the brackets on this cooler.

If you can provide proof of purchase, you can contact Noctua for their updated fan mounts which supports any case fan with standard 120mm mounts and are much easier to work with.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

10 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

If you can provide proof of purchase, you can contact Noctua for their updated fan mounts which supports any case fan with standard 120mm mounts and are much easier to work with.

may be able to pull that off, thanks! I assume if not I can just purchase them?

12 hours ago, Gwingle said:

may be able to pull that off, thanks! I assume if not I can just purchase them?

The clips aren't on sale by themselves since they're mostly specific to each cooler and not a significant component. You can generally get them for free from Noctua.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

On 3/5/2018 at 9:03 PM, WoodenMarker said:

The clips aren't on sale by themselves since they're mostly specific to each cooler and not a significant component. You can generally get them for free from Noctua.

Contacted Noctua about it and they saaaaid... they don't support fans from other companies and don't have the hardware to do that. Slightly "modded" a CoolerMaster fan with a saw and it works like a charm, though.

2 hours ago, Gwingle said:

Contacted Noctua about it and they saaaaid... they don't support fans from other companies and don't have the hardware to do that. Slightly "modded" a CoolerMaster fan with a saw and it works like a charm, though.

Did you ask for the updated NH-D14 or NH-D15 clips? That's all you need and they're what I received when I asked for additional fan clips.

13 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

Did you ask for the updated NH-D14 or NH-D15 clips? That's all you need and they're what I received when I asked for additional fan clips.

I asked for the NH-D14 clips, yes.