What monitor in the middle

I have two 24 inch 60Hz IPS Monitor and want to add a new monitor to the middle.   

4 members have voted

1. 1. What monitor should I take

• Another IPS 60Hz
    • a TN 120Hz

depends on if you want perfect colors or play games. for games definatly the 120Hz(given that they see benefit from it, so FPS games and so on)

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

3 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

depends on if you want perfect colors or play games. for games definatly the 120Hz(given that they see benefit from it, so FPS games and so on)

Alright il go with the IPS

What games you play? is your graphic card able to get 100+ fps? if you play fps games and your card can push fps to 100+ then get 120hz, if not and you just want to see good looking colours... buy another 60hz ips.

Just now, CoinDuckling369 said:

Alright il go with the IPS

sure, if you dont play a lot of fast games the improved colors and blacks will be much more pleaseing :)

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016