bf4 or cod ghosts??

georgefou

hi guys,

should i spend my money to buy bf4 or cod ghosts for pc??

(i5 4670k,r9280x)

which multiplayer is better and more funny?

if you have been a COD player for the last 7 years, dont buy cod, if its your first it is an option but i would still go BF4 but the same thing can be said about the BF series....

1K post, YEAY im a big boy now!!

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

if you have been a COD player for the last 7 years, dont buy cod, if its your first it is an option but i would still go BF4 but the same thing can be said about the BF series....

i m playing both cod and bf for last 3 years..

I used to be a cod fanboy, but it is soooooo bad

BF4 FTW

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

BF4 is better but if you're unlucky it won't run.

Cpu: Intel i5- 4570 | Ram: Crucial DDR3 8GB | Video Card: Evega GTX 660 Ti 2GB Super Clocked

Monitor: Philips 24" | Keyboard: CM Storm Quickfire TK | Mouse: Logitech G700s |

Steam

i woud love to hear your story on this @Whiskers 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

i m playing both cod and bf for last 3 years..

go bf4 because they didnt copy past all their guns stats over to the new game...

like for reall COD your gonna bring back the most hated gun in your last title (mw3) with a new skin and hope we wont bitch about it? yea im talking type 95 here....

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

BF4 is better but if you're unlucky it won't run.

what do u mean it wont run?

what do u mean it wont run?

People are reporting crashes and ton's of other bugs within the game

Cpu: Intel i5- 4570 | Ram: Crucial DDR3 8GB | Video Card: Evega GTX 660 Ti 2GB Super Clocked

Monitor: Philips 24" | Keyboard: CM Storm Quickfire TK | Mouse: Logitech G700s |

Steam

go bf4 because they didnt copy past all their guns stats over to the new game...

like for reall COD your gonna bring back the most hated gun in your last title (mw3) with a new skin and hope we wont bitch about it? yea im talking type 95 here....

u are right!

save your money and DON'T buy both of them.

When 2 things meet each other, Quantum stuff happens.

Metro Last Light because fuck the games that try to bring something new, let's all bow down before the most cow beating publishers ever, that will teach 'em for the release of some of the blandest games ever.

I think i prefer bf4, thats just me, im not hating on ghosts, if left the cod hate wagon but im trying a non bias way of thinking, cod ghosts is great but its limited due to the features it has, there is a lot of things to do and some people like it and some dont. In battlefield everything is bigger, more guns, vehicles and so on, I like that freedom and I like how in bf there is always a way to tackle a problem and normally more then one way to do it. Cod is great because of that arcade feeling, no vehicles, decent graphics(ghosts only) and the goofy alien mode which thinks its remotely as fun as zombies( its not even close). One thing i really hate about bf is the bullet spread, sometimes you jump want the bullet to go in a straight direction, also killing streaks are very nice if you get them but horrid if you are on the receiving end.

End result its down to you, i prefer bf because I like that tactical feeling and the holy crap where all these explosions coming from moments. 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

People are reporting crashes and ton's of other bugs within the game

those days are gone, since the patch about a week ago its very stable, weirdly for me the game crashes when i want to quit, its not a massive problem, at any rate it would probably be better if you got it in the new years, you wouldnt want a sour taste in your mouth, on pc its great, i dont think ive had any problems recently. Well apart from trying to understand DMRs, they are pathetic and there is no situation where they are a superior gun class.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I think i prefer bf4, thats just me, im not hating on ghosts, if left the cod hate wagon but im trying a non bias way of thinking, cod ghosts is great but its limited due to the features it has, there is a lot of things to do and some people like it and some dont. In battlefield everything is bigger, more guns, vehicles and so on, I like that freedom and I like how in bf there is always a way to tackle a problem and normally more then one way to do it. Cod is great because of that arcade feeling, no vehicles, decent graphics(ghosts only) and the goofy alien mode which thinks its remotely as fun as zombies( its not even close). One thing i really hate about bf is the bullet spread, sometimes you jump want the bullet to go in a straight direction, also killing streaks are very nice if you get them but horrid if you are on the receiving end.

End result its down to you, i prefer bf because I like that tactical feeling and the holy crap where all these explosions coming from moments. 

ty for ur time :)

ty for ur time :)

no problem, if you want more details then pm, me(click my avatar and then "send me a message" button), i normally check into the forum every hour, or less if im bored.

Listen if you care.

Welcome to the Club!

BF4, even though it has problems, it's still better than CoD: Ghosts.

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

How about CS:GO or an ARMA game? a nice change when it comes to FPS games. but CS is very hard to master.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M