Hoping to get some help choosing parts for a custom LL.

Hey I'm hoping to get some helpful advice on what parts to use for my custom LL that i want o build. I already have the computer built im just in the phase of searching for the right parts to suit the aesthetics but also have excellent performance. I'm using the Phanteks 515ETG (Evolve ATX tempered glass) right now with a i7-7700k 32gb of gskill rgb ram, kracken x62 AIO, two 1080ti Poseidon's. i will be switching out my cpu and mobo for the asus rog maximus formula and the 8700k. I want to OC my cpu to at least 5ghz and of course my gpus well OC'd. But my issue is the size of the case. what thickness of a rad should i get (front mount) that would give adequate performance in cooling but also not take up so much space as to leave room for the pump and res. Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks (pics of my system and some parts i would like to use but unsure of what rad is best. ofc if you have better suggestions for parts please feel free to tell me)

DSC_0087.JPG

DSC_0086.JPG

DSC_0088.JPG

PH-C350i_BK-1.jpg

PH-R220-BK-1.jpg

35273-neu.jpg

1 hour ago, ParticlePhysicist said:

-snip-

To keep the 2x 1080Tis and your 7700K in check you will want the maximum possible amount of radiator space in your case. Which probably means to have a top mounted radiator as well.  Many have built custom loops in this case and the conclusion seems to be poor airflow makes it difficult to have good performance without modding the panels.

I would recommend having dual-360 slim (30 mm radiators) as a minimum. I have not built in this case, but it looks like theres much more space in it than a Define C, so I think you'll manage. Don't be afraid to get creative and not go with a standard pump/res combo since that can save you space (for example to have the pump in the basement area.