Defraggers

Go to solution Solved by vanished,

Auslogics has a great one.  Site looks a bit sketchy but it's actually good stuff.

https://www.auslogics.com/en/software/disk-defrag/

Looking for suggestion of best disk defraggers to use. I mean, i know they're all basically the same. What i'm really asking is if there is any advantage to using a third party one vs the default windows. If so, are there any better options other than JKdefrag that don't have paid versions and are basically bloatware(looking at you Piriform)?

Thanks. 

I am whatever I am. 

Just now, Canada EH said:

CCleaner is good

and doesn't have a defragmenter.

defraggler is fine, otherwise the one in windows will also work fine, not a huge difference.

Auslogics has a great one.  Site looks a bit sketchy but it's actually good stuff.

https://www.auslogics.com/en/software/disk-defrag/

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Update to this. Tried out auslogics, seems pretty nice. Will try it out for a while. Thanks for the replies!

I am whatever I am. 

I use paid version of Smart Defrag. Been happy with it. I haven't tried how Windows stock is since it was changed for Vista. And Defraggler is painfully slow.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv