samsung galaxy s5 eye scanner?

I also heard the new iPhone would have one but it seems to be total bullcrap

------------------------------------------------------I HAZ SHINY----------------------------------------------------------

Same as fingerprint scanner. Gimmicky and cool but in practice pretty much useless.

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

I don't get it. Nobody needs this and if you are some agent I'm pretty damn sure your respective gov/country has some special phone for you. It's just going to make the price higher

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Well, if this becomes a thing I'll be disappointed... These days it's a race between 3 or sometimes 4 phone manufacturers and all the want to do is take the gimmicky features of their competitors and one up them. I don't want a phone that takes a freaking blood sample and gives me a blood test while the phone is unlocking. I want a phone that can last more than a day on a single charge

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Nokia 3310 battery life or gtfo.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

want a phone that can last more than a day on a single charge

k.

Nokia-3310-02.jpg

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

k.

I had one of those. Snake. Also, I would like to amend my statement to and up to date Android or Ubuntu based smartphone that can last more than a single day with one charge

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

I had one of those. Snake. Also, I would like to amend my statement to and up to date Android or Ubuntu based smartphone that can last more than a single day with one charge

Note 3 can last a day easily. And if you get the extended 6400mAh battery it's easy 2 days.

When Galaxy S10 come out, its going to lick my ding dong and recognize it. Awesome isn't it?

Note 3 can last a day easily. And if you get the extended 6400mAh battery it's easy 2 days.

I have experience with a note 3. Take a power user.... Then triple that and that's my phone usage, I'm almost not even kidding

I am good at computer

Spoiler

I have experience with a note 3. Take a power user.... Then triple that and that's my phone usage, I'm almost not even kidding

you folding on your phone? :D

I have a note 3. what extended 6400mAh battery do u speak of? Does it fit in same spot as the other one or is it external? O.o

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

I have a note 3. what extended 6400mAh battery do u speak of? Does it fit in same spot as the other one or is it external? O.o

Google it. It comes with a bigger battery cover and it makes the phone a bit thicker, but not by much.