Good software for NOC multi-monitor dashboard?

In our NOC we have 5 large TVs being used as the NOC dashboard (graphs, power outages, weather, traffic,..etc). Its just a small server in the back running a single AMD card (I never looked at this machine) that runs to all the displays and is running Win 10. 

So the problem is with these being actual TVs is when they are powered off, everything piles up to the main monitor. So in the morning another tech moves all the windows to their spots. This is time consuming and I am getting tire of my boss complaining about it when we never look at the damn things to begin with. 

Are there any good software dashboards you recommend? 

Grafana.

Although your problem is that when displays are deactivated for the OS, then all get moved to the connected ones, it is OS default behaviour. Switching software won't exactly help the placement of software windows.

HAL9000: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x | Noctua NH-D15 chromax.black | 32 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz | Asus X570 Prime Pro | ASUS TUF 3080 Ti | 1 TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus + 1 TB Crucial MX500 + 6 TB WD RED | Corsair HX1000 | be quiet Pure Base 500DX | LG 34UM95 34" 3440x1440

Hydrogen server: Intel i3-10100 | Cryorig M9i | 64 GB Crucial Ballistix 3200MHz DDR4 | Gigabyte B560M-DS3H | 33 TB of storage | Fractal Design Define R5 | unRAID 6.9.2

Carbon server: Fujitsu PRIMERGY RX100 S7p | Xeon E3-1230 v2 | 16 GB DDR3 ECC | 60 GB Corsair SSD & 250 GB Samsung 850 Pro | Intel i340-T4 | ESXi 6.5.1

Big Mac cluster: 2x Raspberry Pi 2 Model B | 1x Raspberry Pi 3 Model B | 2x Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+

7 minutes ago, jj9987 said:

Grafana.

Although your problem is that when displays are deactivated for the OS, then all get moved to the connected ones, it is OS default behaviour. Switching software won't exactly help the placement of software windows.

I know it wont and I had to step in to explain that to my boss which is being ignorant about it and I am honestly tired of arguing with him. I want to try running the software after the TVs are up to see if the program is able to place them correctly. 

2 minutes ago, mynameisjuan said:

In our NOC we have 5 large TVs being used as the NOC dashboard (graphs, power outages, weather, traffic,..etc). Its just a small server in the back running a single AMD card (I never looked at this machine) that runs to all the displays and is running Win 10. 

So the problem is with these being actual TVs is when they are powered off, everything piles up to the main monitor. So in the morning another tech moves all the windows to their spots. This is time consuming and I am getting tire of my boss complaining about it when we never look at the damn things to begin with. 

Are there any good software dashboards you recommend? 

This isn't a dashboard problem, it is a windows/video/HDMI issue. When you turn the TVs off, it treats that as a monitor disconnect so it auto configures its self to move any windows that were on that monitor to another monitor. If you turn all monitors off I believe it will move all open windows to the main monitor (last monitor that was turned off).

I had a similar issue with a camera server at work. But my problem was the stupid smart TVs we were using would randomly restart themselves. Luckily a software update on the TV fixed my issue.

As far as I know there isn't a solution for this running windows.

there is a giant post about it here, there was some talk about adding DMMEnableDDCPolling in the registry for AMD cards. That might work for you.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windows/en-US/8a9b5aa7-fe33-4e6d-b39b-8ac80a21fdc2/disable-monitor-off-detection-how?forum=w7itprogeneral

1 minute ago, Catsrules said:

This isn't a dashboard problem, it is a windows/video/HDMI issue. When you turn the TVs off, it treats that as a monitor disconnect so it auto configures its self to move any windows that were on that monitor to another monitor. If you turn all monitors off I believe it will move all open windows to the main monitor (last monitor that was turned off).

I know what is the actual problem and I even have HDMI adapters that cross the pin to make the PC think the device is still on but management refuses to hook them up. I am just looking for software to install to prove that this is an unavoidable issue. Again, my boss is ignorant and arrogant. 

2 minutes ago, mynameisjuan said:

I know what is the actual problem and I even have HDMI adapters that cross the pin to make the PC think the device is still on but management refuses to hook them up. I am just looking for software to install to prove that this is an unavoidable issue. Again, my boss is ignorant and arrogant. 

Well it sounds like you found a solution to the problem. To bad the head honchos don't want to implement it. At lest your getting paid to find a solution to a problem that isn't really the problem. :)

1 minute ago, Catsrules said:

Well it sounds like you found a solution to the problem. To bad the head honchos don't want to implement it. At lest your getting paid to find a solution to a problem that isn't really the problem. :)

haha I know right. The part about arguing with essentially a 5 year old is driving me up the wall though.