Rust

Java

Hello people; I was wondering if anyone was interested in starting a group for Rust (on US servers). I would like to get started when the next wipe happens so we can stand a chance against clans.  If you're interested please feel free to comment below.  I'd want to have at least 4-5 people to start with. 

Please have access to discord and a mic.

"Hyper Demon" Build: 

Case: NZXT H440 Hyper Beast.  CPU: AMD R9 3900x (cooled by a KrakeX62).  GPU: AMD XFX RX 6900XT Merc 319 Black.  RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 32GB ram @3600mhz.  Mobo: Asus Crosshair VI hero. PSU: Corsair RM850x.  Boot drive: Samsung 960 evo 500gb nvme ssd.  Game storage: Samsung 860 evo 1TB SATA SSD.  Bulk storage: WD Black 2TB.  

sup, i've got rust, im american, ive got a mic, and my name on discord is Acrain7. Steam is Leroy Mickenzey.

hope to play with you soon! :D

I might be able to play today, hmu discord is Strawberry#0002

54 minutes ago, Genericplane said:

sup, i've got rust, im american, ive got a mic, and my name on discord is Acrain7. Steam is Leroy Mickenzey.

hope to play with you soon! :D

You forgot your #

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900x @ 1.1v / Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-P / Ram: 32GB 3000Mhz 16-16-16-36 Team Vulcan (4x8GB) / Storage: 1x 1TB Lite-on EP2, 2x 128GB PM851 SSD, 3x 1TB WD Blues / Gpu: GTX Titan X (Pascal) / Case: Corsair 400c Carbide / Psu: Corsair RMi 750w / OS: Windows 10

Spoiler

I'm lonely, PM me to be my friend!

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/3/2018 at 6:46 PM, Java said:

Hello people; I was wondering if anyone was interested in starting a group for Rust (on US servers). I would like to get started when the next wipe happens so we can stand a chance against clans.  If you're interested please feel free to comment below.  I'd want to have at least 4-5 people to start with. 

Please have access to discord and a mic.

I'm european so i don't know if ping will be an issue, but if not i'm in.