Asus AI Suite 3 Not Installing On Maximus Hero X wifi ac

Hello everybody,

Recently I rebuilt my computer in a new case and bought an Asus Maximus Hero X to go with it. I wanted to get the aura sync working for the mobo, as it is working for both my gfx card and addressable led strips, but the mobo is not showing up on the aura sync software. 

So I tried installing AI Suite 3 from the mobo support page so that I could update the BIOS easily, but it isn't working. I've unblocked the zip folder, ran setup.exe as administrator, etc., but nothing has worked.

Does anybody here know how to fix this, particularly the AI Suite 3 problem? 

Thanks in advance!

I have the same issue with my Strix E cant install it at all. 

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

Asus Suite 3 isn't working currently on windows from the best of my knowledge. They are still working on a fix as a result of the stupid Windows Update that came out. 
However, if you check the Asus website for the motherboard you have, they can direct you do the site for the Beta of a newer version of Asus Suite 3. I installed it on my Formula VI board and it works great! 

The link they send you to is the following: 
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?98800-AI-Suite-3-Beta-Version-3-00-10-user-test-report-thread

Hope this helps :)