live streaming build?

aries757

so i was wondering, would it be cool to have a discord group and/or twitch stream of me building my new pc build this s ummer

think it'd be pretty cool for the community 

and i would also be doing all the vinyl printing and cutting for acrylic (mobo, gpu, ssd covers, extras) on stream / discord too!

if i did this and it's allowed, how many of you would watch?  i know i could easily get prob 10 of my friends to watch but it'd just be fun

MF UH BEANS

depends on how good it is

PSU Nerd | PC Parts Flipper | Cable Management Guru

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List | Why not group reg? | Avoid the EVGA G3

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Delta (Laptop) | Galaxy S21 Ultra | Pacific Spirit XT (Server)

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Pacific Spirit XT - Server

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

Just now, JDE said:

depends on how good it is

what do you mean by that specifically?

MF UH BEANS

6 minutes ago, aries757 said:

what do you mean by that specifically?

Any specs? Case? Any plans on any modding other than just saying you will cut some vinyl?

PSU Nerd | PC Parts Flipper | Cable Management Guru

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List | Why not group reg? | Avoid the EVGA G3

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Delta (Laptop) | Galaxy S21 Ultra | Pacific Spirit XT (Server)

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Pacific Spirit XT - Server

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

Just now, JDE said:

Any specs? Case? Any plans on any modding other than just saying you will cut some vinyl?

i7 8700

1060/580 not sure yet

s340 elite

custom gpu backplate

mobo  partial cover

some modding to the front,

MF UH BEANS

31 minutes ago, aries757 said:

i7 8700

1060/580 not sure yet

s340 elite

custom gpu backplate

mobo  partial cover

some modding to the front,

Meh, Sorry don't have my view. I'm sure that the pc will bring you much happiness but I can barely bring myself to watch most Linus build videos. 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

7 minutes ago, Not_Sean said:

Meh, Sorry don't have my view. I'm sure that the pc will bring you much happiness but I can barely bring myself to watch most Linus build videos. 

Does his many earrings give you the twitch?

or are you mesmerized by his eyebrow movements?

I havent watched much of Lman myself.

Maybe Lman could do a video on the ultimate streaming pc for AAAAA games

just hope his privates arent that itchy

No no, do tell us why you cant bring yourself to watch Lman?

6 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

Does his many earrings give you the twitch?

or are you mesmerized by his eyebrow movements?

I havent watched much of Lman myself.

Maybe Lman could do a video on the ultimate streaming pc for AAAAA games

just hope his privates arent that itchy

No no, do tell us why you cant bring yourself to watch Lman?

I work in It, I've been building PC's since I was like 8yrs old (Pentium 2, with a SiS ColorMAX 8mb Graphics card) I got into his video as it was great research on staying up to date on parts and solid options, unfortunately those are long gone and its all click bait and occasionally something really awesome. I'm not unsubbing or anything but I pick the videos I watch whereas a few years ago I watched them all. 

With regards to this, I frankly can't find anything interesting about the build to draw me in, a scratch build yeah That could be cool, a hardline water tubing wall mounted PC. you got my interest. but a normal PC with some "Mods" sorry Seen it and done it myself a million times. 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

7 minutes ago, Not_Sean said:

its all click bait and occasionally something really awesome.

I agree, but I havent subscribed to any YT channel, dont care to.

Did you like his unbuild vids where he'd open up an ultra compact 5L pc? Lemme see if I can find it, ah yesssssss     - MSI VOrtex G65 Un-build log                                   LINK    the last of his great vids I tell you that.

Maybe the OP wants a mini case.