Questions about loop order

So I’m working in a really small 3D printed  case the original intent was for air not liquid however I was able to fit a 240mm rad in it so I’m goin with liquid instead and was just wondering if there’s a problem with going Res>Pump>Rad>Block? I’m using soft tubing and just trying to figure if I do it this way will my pump get hurt by having the hot liquid from the cpu going straight to it instead of to the radiator? It’s pretty much the only way I can have the loop work without taking everything out and re printing my Mobo tray.

As previously said. As long as you run res> pump... the rest don't really matter even in a loop with multiple blocks and rads. That is because with decent flow water temp doesn't change much and once you saturate the loop you will see very minimal changes through out it. You MIGHT see a 1 or 2 c lower temp if you put a rad between gpu and cpu, but most of the time that isn't even the case.

As an example of how little the bulk of the loop layout really matters, I'm gonna use my Monsuta Rig loop as an example;

Res/Pump combo > GPU Block 1 > GPU Block 2 > GPU Block 1 > Radiator 1 > Radiator 2 > Res/Pump combo.

I'm running my 2 GPU's blocks in Parallel so the coolant goes up from the res/pump into Block 1, through it and Block 2, then down and out of Block 1 before entering the first of 2 radiators. There is generally only a 3-4°C difference between Card/Block 1 (SLI co-processor) & Card/Block 2 (monitors) all else being equal in the loop because Card 2 has a little bit more processing work to do as it runs a triple 2560x1440p144Hz monitor array (nominally 2560x1440p120Hz single-monitor gaming. side monitors are for monitoring and chatting software typically).