Sony a7R III with canon lens

Hey, guys does anyone on this forum have experience with using a Sony a7R III with canon lens, how is the autofocusing and issues? just because I've already invested so much in canon lens and I want 4K without spending 6k + dollars on a 1DX.

Thanks

I doubt many on this forum got that combo, if anyone. I’d go to a dedicated photography forum and ask where some people may have it. I only know about how it focuses on the a6xxx models with canon glass. (Which is okay unless you do fast paced action sports) 

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"

The 1dx mk2 has come down lately (£4500 in the UK new!). There will always be issues with af performance and they will persist, especially now when Sony has a wider lens selection. 

You can always sell your glass and buy sony glass but it will cost you significantly more, so you may as well go for the 1dx in the first place. 

The 5d4 does 4k, despite the crop factor, you may want to consider that instead. Also, and I know people don't like hearing this, but do you really need 4k at this point? Its nice to have sure, but do you realistically need it for the next 2 years? If so, why not go for an EOS cinema camera instead? 

6700k|Hyper 212 EVO|Asus Z170 Deluxe|GTX970 STRIX|16gb 2400mhz Teamgroup memory|Samsung 950 PRO+ 2TB Seagate HDD| CM Realpower M1000|H440

"The tragedy of the poor is the poverty of their aspirations" Adam Smith

Take a look at my flickr?:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/150012948@N06/

I just bought a Sony a6300, and already had lots of canon lenses and was really worried the adaptors wouldn't be very good, but I decided to get a Sigma MC-11, after reading lots of good reviews. I was really pleasantly surprised at how well it works and the speed of it. It works great on my Canon 50mm 1.4 USM and also great on my Sigma 17-50 f2.8. It focuses fine on 99% of things.

Here is a great video testing loads of canon lenses with the Sony a7 + MC-11