please help watercool my msi gtx 970

SO i am wanting to get into custom cooling i have all the parts picked out, the rad the cpu block tubing fitting pump and res. but my msi gtx 970 version 1.3 i cannot find a block for other than a thermosphere from ek which would leave me to passively cool the ram which doesnt quite seem worth it. should i just skip the gpu in my loop till i get a new card that is more supported by water blocks or do any of you know if the other version blocks will "work" any info would be great thanks.

I had something similar happen to me when I purchased an EVGA GTX 970 SSC edition. A manufacturer claimed to have made a water block that would fit but realized later on that the pcb designer was different. You could totally skip the GPU until you get a card that will likely be supported such as a reference design. It's always a good idea to wait a bit for block manufacturers to announce which cards they will support and will definitely fit. You could even get a video card which already has a water block on it. 

What card do you have exactly? I just googled MSI GTX 970 Version 1.3. I came up with the EK-FC970 GTX TFX. (Only compatible with PCB revision 1.3)

For EK: https://www.ekwb.com/configurator/

Otherwise check the sites for other brands, including alphacool, bykski, barrow...

Main Rig: R9 5950X @ PBO, RTX 3090, 64 GB DDR4 3666, InWin 101, Full Hardline Watercooling

Server: R7 1700X @ 4.0 GHz, GTX 1080 Ti, 32GB DDR4 3000, Cooler Master NR200P, Full Soft Watercooling

LAN Rig: R5 3600X @ PBO, RTX 2070, 32 GB DDR4 3200, Dan Case A4-SFV V4, 120mm AIO for the CPU

HTPC: i7-7700K @ 4.6 GHz, GTX 1050 Ti, 16 GB DDR4 3200, AliExpress K39, IS-47K Cooler

Router: R3 2200G @ stock, 4GB DDR4 2400, what are cases, stock cooler

I don't have a problem...