Should i go for it?

BaronButtsie

wait, FOUR?

Just now, BaronButtsie said:

mmhmm. FOUR

Go for it. That's an amazing deal, Make sure all of them work properly and make sure it isn't a scam aswell. That's a crazy good deal honestly. a single 1080 ti goes for more than that.

2 minutes ago, BaronButtsie said:

mmhmm. FOUR. Four each, i don't think i made it clear xD will update message, my bad

ohhhh, Makes more sense now. Now it's actually a hard decision because they go for like ~800. Thought it was 4 for all. 

2 minutes ago, Masr said:

ohhhh, Makes more sense now. Now it's actually a hard decision because they go for like ~800. Thought it was 4 for all. 

just spoke with him. he's got 1 EVGA and the remaining 3 are GIGABYTE ones. THE EVGA has 3 year warranty with the others only having 1 year.

Just now, BaronButtsie said:

just spoke with him. he's got 1 EVGA and the remaining 3 are GIGABYTE ones. THE EVGA has 3 year warranty with the others only having 1 year.

There are prices for Gigabyte models & Evga, It's your money. I don't want to be the deciding factor for that huge purchase.

Price 1.PNG

Price 2.PNG

2 minutes ago, BaronButtsie said:

i would get it, worth it.

32 minutes ago, BaronButtsie said:

There is a guy who lives close to me with 4 1080ti's at £700 each. Note i have seen pictures of them and watch them being tested on his rig. Have i found a deal here?

No, you haven't.