[Suggestions] Almost Dead Silent 140mm Case Fans

IMhereNOW

Hi,

I'm currently looking for really silent 140mm case fans, I mean fans where almost only the airflow itself is audible. In the past, my stock case fans were always fine but the fans of my new case are really loud, you have to set the PWM speed to 20% or better 15% to make them sound acceptable. Of course I've already red a lot of reviews on the internet and created a litle list with some of the suggestions I found. The price isn't a problem, since I'll only need 3 fans but if less money can buy around the same noise/performance I'd appreciate it. So I'd love it if you guys could look at my list here and maybe write which ones you would buy or maybe you even know better ones. :)

1 minute ago, IMhereNOW said:

Hi,

I'm currently looking for really silent 140mm case fans, I mean fans where almost only the airflow itself is audible. In the past, my stock case fans were always fine but the fans of my new case are really loud, you have to set the PWM speed to 20% or better 15% to make them sound acceptable. Of course I've already red a lot of reviews on the internet and created a litle list with some of the suggestions I found. The price isn't a problem, since I'll only need 3 fans but if less money can buy around the same noise/performance I'd appreciate it. So I'd love it if you guys could look at my list here and maybe write which ones you would buy or maybe you even know better ones. :)

Most people on the forums will vote the Noctua or Noise Blocker. The rest are less silent

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

1 minute ago, TVwazhere said:

Most people on the forums will vote the Noctua or Noise Blocker. The rest are less silent

Thx, I'll take a closer look at them.

I bought bunch of Fractal Design Dynamic GP-14. Check out how they compare with Noctua. 

6 minutes ago, Yoola said:

I bought bunch of Fractal Design Dynamic GP-14. Check out how they compare with Noctua. 

Wow, these things are REALLY nice, I just found a video on Youtube here. Price at 10 bucks is also great.

20 minutes ago, IMhereNOW said:

Wow, these things are REALLY nice, I just found a video on Youtube here. Price at 10 bucks is also great.

Yeah they're basically inaudible in the PC. CPU cooler and GPU fan will anyways be louder at this point.

206963.0d591a79fd148ffefb95c9a416f51db7.1600.jpg

17 minutes ago, Yoola said:

Yeah they're basically inaudible in the PC. CPU cooler and GPU fan will anyways be louder at this point.

206963.0d591a79fd148ffefb95c9a416f51db7.1600.jpg

I guess I'm going to order some of these fans. The silence at this price is just so awesome.