Temperature problems with Corsair H100i v2

Herr_Sir

Hey, 

I built myself a new PC. Unfortuntately I have temperature problems. I've got an i5-8600k cooled with a H100i v2 from Corsair. Idling my CPU is at 50°C! As soon as it goes under load it's at 75-80°C! I've got an Gigabyte AORUS Z370 Ultra Gaming Motherboard so the CPU is boosted to 4.2Ghz. Searching around a bit I found out that these temperatures are nowhere near normal! Would be great if anyone could help me.

I mounted it twice to be sure and yes it's mounted correctly. Also I can't feel the Vibration and I cant hear anything but the coolers, Maybe I can feel a bit of vibration but i'm not sure.

on my 6700k Skylake I found the Auto Voltage of stock settings was FAR to high, I reduced the voltage and cut temps by 10c easy and that was after OCing.

make sure the fan header you plugged the pump into is set to 100%, you don't want it trying to PWM down the pump speed, I also run my pump speed on the Performance setting in Corsair Link which makes it super quiet for some reason.

The voltage is on 1.16 volts. Is that too much ?

I've got it in Performance mode and how do Imake sure the fan Header is set to 100%?

I just dent it backt. Thank you for your Help guys !❤️