Corsair 570x owners, were you able to fit a radiator?

Been seeing a lot of reviews saying that fitting a top radiator may conflict with RAM size. I'm really tempted to buy this case, but I already have a Trident Z RGB stick and I'm afraid I cannot fit a two fan radiator in the case.

Thanks in advance.

2 minutes ago, Soujiro1337 said:

Been seeing a lot of reviews saying that fitting a top radiator may conflict with RAM size. I'm really tempted to buy this case, but I already have a Trident Z RGB stick and I'm afraid I cannot fit a two fan radiator in the case.

Thanks in advance.

Any quarrels about putting the rad in the front? You almost definitely wont fir the RAD up top with that ram

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

0C9A0028-Edit.thumb.jpg.25695bbd54d180bd3acc09539e070629.jpg

That's I think the best view I have of the top of the case. It's snug up there. Load of room up front though as @TVwazhere said.

I Have ASUS ROG Z370-E STRIX mobo, Trident Z RGB RAM and a 240 Rad top mounted.

No clearance issues at all, however, I have read several cases of clearance issues when you use a 280 rad up top.

240's ought to be fine though.

Share any interests with me? Feel free to message me just to chit chat about whatever. 

(Music) Depeche Mode, The Cure, Pink Floyd, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Cocteau Twins, MGMT, Boy Harsher, The Smiths, Drab Majesty, Chelsea Wolfe, Carly Rae Jepsen, The Smashing Pumpkins, Virgin Prunes, Sky Ferreira, London After Midnight, Jonathan Coulton, Alvvays, Clan of Xymox, Bauhaus, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Anna Von Hausswolff, Joy Division, Sisters of Mercy, She Wants Revenge, The Frozen Autumn, My Bloody Valentine, Type O Negative, The Birthday Party, Leonard Cohen, Switchblade Symphony, Metallica, Creedance Clearwater Revival, Eagles, Elton John, Billy Joel.

(Games) PUBG, Metro Series, Command and Conquer games, Warhammer 40,000 games, Company of Heroes (2), RDR2, CoD4

(Other) Going to the goth club, Firearms, Building PCs (Especially budget PC builds), Playing instruments (Guitar, Piano APP for PC, Otamatone, Trombone) Camping, Board Games

26 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Any quarrels about putting the rad in the front? You almost definitely wont fir the RAD up top with that ram

I wouldn't mind putting it in the front, but wouldn't it block the nice view of the fans? Or just put it behind the fans, does it work well that way? First time putting a rad on a pc myself.

12 minutes ago, Legendarypoet said:

That's I think the best view I have of the top of the case. It's snug up there. Load of room up front though as @TVwazhere said.

That looks really nice, what RAM are you using? Also, you have two rads, right? The one in front, is it visible through the fans? What rad is the one on top, and did you add the fans yourself?

Just now, BarackOBatman said:

I Have ASUS ROG Z370-E STRIX mobo, Trident Z RGB RAM and a 240 Rad top mounted.

No clearance issues at all, however, I have read several cases of clearance issues when you use a 280 rad up top.

240's ought to be fine though.

I got a Gygabite Aorus 7, with the Trident Z. Which 240 rad are you using? Did you add fans pointing upwards?

Just now, Soujiro1337 said:

I got a Gygabite Aorus 7, with the Trident Z. Which 240 rad are you using? Did you add fans pointing upwards?

Its a Deepcool Captain 240 EX RGB. Fans are exhausting air out of the case.

Share any interests with me? Feel free to message me just to chit chat about whatever. 

(Music) Depeche Mode, The Cure, Pink Floyd, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Cocteau Twins, MGMT, Boy Harsher, The Smiths, Drab Majesty, Chelsea Wolfe, Carly Rae Jepsen, The Smashing Pumpkins, Virgin Prunes, Sky Ferreira, London After Midnight, Jonathan Coulton, Alvvays, Clan of Xymox, Bauhaus, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Anna Von Hausswolff, Joy Division, Sisters of Mercy, She Wants Revenge, The Frozen Autumn, My Bloody Valentine, Type O Negative, The Birthday Party, Leonard Cohen, Switchblade Symphony, Metallica, Creedance Clearwater Revival, Eagles, Elton John, Billy Joel.

(Games) PUBG, Metro Series, Command and Conquer games, Warhammer 40,000 games, Company of Heroes (2), RDR2, CoD4

(Other) Going to the goth club, Firearms, Building PCs (Especially budget PC builds), Playing instruments (Guitar, Piano APP for PC, Otamatone, Trombone) Camping, Board Games

2 minutes ago, Soujiro1337 said:

I wouldn't mind putting it in the front, but wouldn't it block the nice view of the fans? Or just put it behind the fans, does it work well that way? First time putting a rad on a pc myself.

That looks really nice, what RAM are you using? Also, you have two rads, right? The one in front, is it visible through the fans? What rad is the one on top, and did you add the fans yourself?

You can put the RAD behind the fans so that you still see the fans from the front. The performance is the same. 

The second rad is a 120mm coming off the GPU, and it's actually in the rear exhasut, not the top

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

3 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

The second rad is a 120mm coming off the GPU, and it's actually in the rear exhasut, not the top

Thanks, you're right. It's one exhaust 120 rad, and one in the front. So up top there is no rad, just fans, am I right?

3 minutes ago, Soujiro1337 said:

Thanks, you're right. It's one exhaust 120 rad, and one in the front. So up top there is no rad, just fans, am I right?

Yes just fans. There's Crucial Ballistix Elite in there at the moment.

4 minutes ago, Legendarypoet said:

Yes just fans. There's Crucial Ballistix Elite in there at the moment.

Thanks, I may just imitate your placement! Hope you don't mind.

3 minutes ago, Soujiro1337 said:

Thanks, I may just imitate your placement! Hope you don't mind.

By all means, go ahead.

Here's the build log for it.

54 minutes ago, Legendarypoet said:

By all means, go ahead.

Here's the build log for it.

One last question, I'm a bit of a noob with this. If you put the rad in the front, and the fans are pointing towards the inside of the case, won't it actually push the heat inside? Or did you switch your front fans to point outwards?

8 minutes ago, Soujiro1337 said:

One last question, I'm a bit of a noob with this. If you put the rad in the front, and the fans are pointing towards the inside of the case, won't it actually push the heat inside? Or did you switch your front fans to point outwards?

Yes it will push the heat inside, but it will also have pulled cool air into the RAD, which is good for your CPU. additionally, the fans on the top and back will exhaust the hot air out of the case. 

• 2 weeks later...

i have a custom loop with a 240 rad in the top and a 360 rad in the front and it fits perfectly with my g.skill trident z rgb ram. but you have to use slim radiators like the ekwb se.