RAM: 4GB

HDDs: 200GB 7.2K RPM SATA x 6

Network: 1Gbps x 2

Thanks,

Portz:D

You sure they are SATA drives?

Typically those servers are SAS drives, so it wont work in your PC if so

Spoiler

Desktop: Ryzen9 5950X | ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wifi) | EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3 | 32GB (2x16GB) Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB Pro 3600Mhz | EKWB EK-AIO 360D-RGB | EKWB EK-Vardar RGB Fans | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 4TB Samsung 980 Pro | Corsair 5000D Airflow | Corsair HX850 Platinum PSU | Asus ROG 42" OLED PG42UQ + LG 32" 32GK850G Monitor | Roccat Vulcan TKL Pro Keyboard | Logitech G Pro X Superlight  | MicroLab Solo 7C Speakers | Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT2 LE Headphones | TC-Helicon GoXLR | Audio-Technica AT2035 | LTT Desk Mat | XBOX-X Controller | Windows 11 Pro

Spoiler

Server: Fractal Design Define R6 | Ryzen 3950x | ASRock X570 Taichi | EVGA GTX1070 FTW | 64GB (4x16GB) Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz | Corsair RM850v2 PSU | Fractal S36 Triple AIO + 4 Additional Venturi 120mm Fans | 14 x 20TB Seagate Exos X22 20TB | 500GB Aorus Gen4 NVMe | 2 x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus NVMe | LSI 9211-8i HBA

10 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

For $10, sure. The case alone is probably worth it. 

Agreed

9 minutes ago, PortzJ said:

I want to learn about servers a little and also need one of the hard drives for my pc 

@Electronics Wizardy

What do you mean "learn servers"? Any computer can be a server. There is nothing special about a "server" unless it has specific software, in which case you mean you want to learn about that software and not necessarily about servers. For $10 it's probably good, but it will be loud and power consuming. I do not recommend it if you do not know what you are getting into.

2 minutes ago, Jarsky said:

You sure they are SATA drives?

Typically those servers are SAS drives, so it wont work in your PC if so

Agreed

Join the Appleitionist cause! See spoiler below for answers to common questions that shouldn't be common!

Spoiler

Q: Do I have a virus?!
A: If you didn't click a sketchy email, haven't left your computer physically open to attack, haven't downloaded anything sketchy/free, know that your software hasn't been exploited in a new hack, then the answer is: probably not.

Q: What email/VPN should I use?
A: Proton mail and VPN are the best for email and VPNs respectively. (They're free in a good way)

Q: How can I stay anonymous on the (deep/dark) webzz???....

A: By learning how to de-anonymize everyone else; if you can do that, then you know what to do for yourself.

Q: What Linux distro is best for x y z?

A: Lubuntu for things with little processing power, Ubuntu for normal PCs, and if you need to do anything else then it's best if you do the research yourself.

Q: Why is my Linux giving me x y z error?

A: Have you not googled it? Are you sure StackOverflow doesn't have an answer? Does the error tell you what's wrong? If the answer is no to all of those, message me.

@LtStaffel @Jarsky the guy said they would work with my computer and that they were sata not SCSI. He said they were wd 200gb sata hd

Thanks,

Portz:D