Asking help for semi-broken headphone port on phone

Couple days back I was relaxing in my bed with my headphones plugged in to my phone. When I wanted to position myself to the right I bumped into my phone and the jack inserted but something happened as I now was hearing my audio like there was no base and or echo noises, the precise noises the port makes when it doesn't make proper contact with one of the pins. I figured out it wasn't my headphones but my phone and was bummed about it. 

The symptoms right now are that when I have my HD558 with 3.5 adapter in my phone I have to push the jack to the right of the phone(just slightly) to regain normal audio but when nudged or fucked with returns to the echo baseless audio.

Earbuds somehow work and only sometimes they have the echo as well but after re plugging it in it works flawless. 

Now I can't immediatly see any obvious issues. No loose parts or bits or lint in the port. Also what I noticed is that the golden contact pins are a bit weird though. I'll try to illustrate. 

Also the golden pins on the side, One of them begins pretty early on but the other later? 

I COULDN'T FIND ONE(!) Diagram online which had me steaming up pretty much immediately.

I would virtually love someone today if he or she could help me solving this so I can listen to my what is love track on my saddest day of the year. ;) 

PORT 3.5.png

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.