Xiaomi Notebook Pro Alternatives

Hello, i am looking for Xiaomi Notebook Pro alternatives, meaning the same specs or at least similar ones. Price range should be about 1100 cad or 860 usd. Please note, that the battery runtime is essential and so is the 8th gen intel cpu. Dedicated GPU, Precision Trackpad, Alloy/ Magnesium body and a NVMe SSD are required as well. I would be surprised if you know any device with a similar price tag. Kind regards 

22 minutes ago, Blockerz said:

Hello, i am looking for Xiaomi Notebook Pro alternatives, meaning the same specs or at least similar ones. Price range should be about 1100 cad or 860 usd. Please note, that the battery runtime is essential and so is the 8th gen intel cpu. Dedicated GPU, Precision Trackpad, Alloy/ Magnesium body and a NVMe SSD are required as well. I would be surprised if you know any device with a similar price tag. Kind regards 

asus s510un

https://www.gadgetsnow.com/reviews/asus-vivobook-s15-review-elegant-looks-beastly-performance/articleshow/61061616.cms

ASUSVivoBookS15-S510UN__1_.JPG

Spoiler

There are no laptops that can fulfill ALL your requirements so I choose the closest ones for you:

-HP Envy 13/x360, Spectre x360 15

-Asus Zenbook UX331UN, UX430UN

-Lenovo Ideapad 720S

38 minutes ago, sicily428 said:

asus s510un

Mediocre battery life and OKish build quality

Edited by ZM Fong
Added more options

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

Ok this are pretty good recommendations, but none of the named notebooks is a good alternative..  Either way the price is nearly twice as much as the xiaomi one or there are missing components. Any other ideas? 

• 4 months later...

Acer Laptop Aspire 5 A515-51G-5504. It's decent. The things you lose is worse build quality in my opinion and worse battery life. I mean the notebook pro is one of the best laptops in terms in battery life. But with this one at least you get warranty and better customer service. I really don't know if you should buy the notebook pro from gearbest (I would for the price but I'm really sceptical and I can't really expect any refunds or warranty from it and even if there is one it would probably take them 2+ months to get it back to you). Even though reviews are high you never know. You're experience can be different.