Low FPS on very basic game, why?

So, I just found this game which is very cool for fast paced shooter lovers: Black Squad.

I love it, but I hate it that my FPS drop extremely low on either VERY LOW or ULTRA settings.

This is the benchmark I got with Afterburner:

13-02-2018, 23:44:08 BlackSquadGame.exe benchmark completed, 68145 frames rendered in 547.328 s
                     Average framerate  :  124.5 FPS
                     Minimum framerate  :    0.3 FPS
                     Maximum framerate  :  229.8 FPS
                     1% low framerate   :    0.3 FPS
                     0.1% low framerate :    0.3 FPS

It drops to almost zero from 200 FPS.

I have a GTX1050Ti, Ryzen 5 1400, and 16GB RAM, no overclocking anywhere. I have deactivated HPET from BIOS thinking this would suffice, but it won't. Drops usually happen before beginning the match and when I'm killed. But it happens randomly as well.

This happened to me as well in Watch Dogs, Tomb Raider and other games, but they were not as constant as with this game. 

I have no idea what I could do. Any ideas are welcome.

People are claiming micro freezes (consistent with your 1% and .1%) after some updates with 1050Ti. Maybe its a driver issue, maybe a game code issue.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/550650/discussions/0/1621726179576869022/

Try updating GPU drivers, and re installing the whole game (full download it again). If not good contact developer, maybe they can revert to a previous state or support you in other way.

7 hours ago, Canada EH said:

install a fresh bios

install newest firmware

Now that's a bit radical isn't it ?

7 hours ago, cesarbg said:

Snip

Could be the game, could be the drivers. Lock it to 60fps and see if it makes a difference.

10 hours ago, faziten said:

People are claiming micro freezes (consistent with your 1% and .1%) after some updates with 1050Ti. Maybe its a driver issue, maybe a game code issue.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/550650/discussions/0/1621726179576869022/

Try updating GPU drivers, and re installing the whole game (full download it again). If not good contact developer, maybe they can revert to a previous state or support you in other way.

I had not seen this thread. It seems it may be the game. I will update Nvidia drivers first, then re-install game. If nothing works, I'll contact the developer.

8 hours ago, Goildzy said:

Dont do whatthe first guy says.... What is your powerplan in windows and in your nvidia cp

A fresh bios? Powerplan is set to performance.

5 hours ago, Generallee said:

Now that's a bit radical isn't it ?

Could be the game, could be the drivers. Lock it to 60fps and see if it makes a difference.

I tried locking it to 60fps in-game. Cannot find another option to lock it there.

Try mess with some sync options perhaps? Are your other games fine?

Make sure the NVidia control panel setting for "power saving" or whatever is set to maximum performance.

9 hours ago, Goildzy said:

Try mess with some sync options perhaps? Are your other games fine?

Some other games suffer a similar problem, but only once or twice in a 2-3 hr session, which I consider 'normal'. But in this game, it happens 10-15 times each match (10 mins.), which I do not consider normal. Sync options seem to be correct, and I have tried many things. It seems the software (game) is the problem.

7 hours ago, KarathKasun said:

Make sure the NVidia control panel setting for "power saving" or whatever is set to maximum performance.

It is. I tried in performance and quality, with similar results in both cases.