Buying monitor help needed

Deus326

Hi guys, i rly need your help, i have monitor benq 28" with 1920x1020 https://www.amazon.com/BenQ-GC2870H-1920x1080-Technology-Flicker-free/dp/B06XDSK4NN, i like it, but still i hate some things, i watch a lot of movies, anime, and play video games almost all day, i dont like when i watch movies (bluray edition) pixels can be rly rly stretch out, and i always think i lose a lot of quality bcs its only 1920x1020 resolution on a (for me) huge 28" monitor, so tell me, is it better to stick to it, or buy https://www.amazon.com/LG-25UM58-P-25-Inch-21-UltraWide/dp/B01BV1XB2K this lg monitor bcs its rly cheap but i never had ultrawide monitor, i dont know if its better for gaming or not, and it has 3" less and higher resolution so i think pixels would look much better, i rly dont know a lot about monitors so i rly need your guys help, sorry for bad english.

Or is it better to save money and buy smth like this one https://www.amazon.com/AOC-Q2778VQE-27-Inch-2560x1440-Resolution/dp/B00VERZDEG

All I have to say is do not buy ultrawides smaller than 29" they are so flat they are basically unusable.

I would rather get a iiyama ProLite XUB2792QSU-B1.

It has WQHD and 27".

Dont have that much money... 200 euros is as much as i can go...

I went from a 27" 1080p to a 27" 1440p.

From my experience 27" is the limit for the 1080p resolution, but it's the minimum for a 1440p resolution. At least for an all around everyday use.

Also keep in mind the 1440p requires quite more graphic resources 

Latest build: MyPC Liquid Time

2 minutes ago, bling said:

I went from a 27" 1080p to a 27" 1440p.

From my experience 27" is the limit for the 1080p resolution, but it's the minimum for a 1440p resolution. At least for an all around everyday use.

Also keep in mind the 1440p requires quite more graphic resources 

Do u see any major diference?

Yes a lot. I went from a 1080p 60Hz to a 1440p 165Hz gsync and bigger improvement I noticed is the resolution, the higher refresh and gsync are nice but the resolution really stands out.

This is really good for gaming and video or having lots of stuff on the desktop and different open windows at the same time. But there's also a drawback, I had to increase the fonts because for work/office use they were too small. When using softwares that don't allow zooming of the working area I sometimes move the window on the 1080p screen for a better use. But maybe it's also because I'm using also a  720p laptop for work and I'm stil not accustomed to the new resolution (even though it's been a couple of months).

But besides this drawback totally worth the upgrade 

Latest build: MyPC Liquid Time