Slim ATX Case with SLI Recommendation

SuperLinguini

Hi all! I'm looking for a slim mid tower ATX case that can house my two EVGA 1070 SC in SLI and hold two 2.5" SSDs (but maybe more). I don't need any 5.25" slots. My preferred budget is under $75 (though open to under $100 if it's really good). Not entirely sure how airflow works but good airflow would be preferable. Window not entirely necessary but could be nice (I might be moving the PC though so idk if having the windows are very fragile). Thanks!

I would most recommend the Fractal Design Meshify C, as it's probably one of the most compact ATX cases, and has really great airflow(although I would recommend getting couple additional fans for intake. One problem though is that the case has problems fitting a long graphics card, so make sure to check the clearances before buying it. 

I would also recommend the NZXT Elite I am using right now. Although its AIO support is meh, cable management is amazing and SSD mounting is a ease, but it does not have that good of an airflow.

In Win 101. do not have personal experience with it, but im looking at it for my 2018 case overhaul. 

2x 2,5 inch mounts

2x 3,5 inch mounts

you can also tape extra 2,5 inch in the cable bay at the top if you are into that sort of thing.

Should be around 100 USD. Though im unshure of foreign prices so it might differ from direct convertion.