What speaker should i get?

Sabir

Logitech Z906 vs Creative Sound BlasterX AE-5 . Which one will be better for gaming , movies, and music? And which one is better work with Sound BlasterX AE-5 gaming sound card? I want mind blowing sound quality better bass. I want high quality prudect , solid build and very long lasting. I want better surround sound. 

1) https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004M18O60/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1517975507&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=logitech+z906

2) https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01M5G07KF/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1517975684&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=sound+blaster+katana&dpPl=1&dpID=31Q36Eziu1L&ref=plSrch

CP-LOGITECH-980-000474-1.jpg.1324df06fc58a5b1474e53f5a1d9ba3c.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg.2685b659c64505801c2440f6fc042833.jpg

What is good is relative, is best if you can go try it out somewhere if thats possible, if not you can only rely on review on web.

I personally own Katana, I am happy with it, but to pair with a sound card, maybe logitech is a better choice? As I remember it only have digital and optical inputs, you should check the spec to confirm.

58 minutes ago, Kilobytez95 said:

Logitech. But then again none of those are actually good speakers.

Which one is a good speaker? I see both have them very great review and rating. They are top of the line in the market.

52 minutes ago, Sabir said:

Which one is a good speaker? I see both have them very great review and rating. They are top of the line in the market.

I'd say between the two, go with Logitech. Mostly because the Logitech option is full 7.1 surround sound, vs the Blaster X option being only a sound bar. However,  if you're in a smaller space, or you're going more for aesthetics, the Blaster X option doesn't look too bad.

Had a custom pc, but I traded it for a Razer Blade 15 with a RTX 2070

38 minutes ago, Attona said:

I'd say between the two, go with Logitech. Mostly because the Logitech option is full 7.1 surround sound, vs the Blaster X option being only a sound bar. However,  if you're in a smaller space, or you're going more for aesthetics, the Blaster X option doesn't look too bad.

Logitech Z906 is 5.1 :)

1 minute ago, Sabir said:

Logitech Z906 is 5.1 :)

That's what i meant to type, lol

Had a custom pc, but I traded it for a Razer Blade 15 with a RTX 2070

1 hour ago, Sabir said:

They're computer speakers. If you want actually good speakers get some Hi-Fi speakers that are actually designed to sound good. These just have lots of bass and get loud and to someone who doesn't know what good audio sounds like they will go on Amazon and rate 5 stars because the sub shakes their desk a bunch.

18 minutes ago, Kilobytez95 said:

They're computer speakers. If you want actually good speakers get some Hi-Fi speakers that are actually designed to sound good. These just have lots of bass and get loud and to someone who doesn't know what good audio sounds like they will go on Amazon and rate 5 stars because the sub shakes their desk a bunch.

Send me some good speaker link :)

2 hours ago, w1nger1 said:

What is good is relative, is best if you can go try it out somewhere if thats possible, if not you can only rely on review on web.

I personally own Katana, I am happy with it, but to pair with a sound card, maybe logitech is a better choice? As I remember it only have digital and optical inputs, you should check the spec to confirm.

Can you please check out both from me and compare them then let me know. I am not expert :(

6 minutes ago, Sabir said:

Send me some good speaker link :)

That's not really something I can do because I don't know what it is you actually want other than "good for gaming" and that doesn't mean anything specific. Just get anything really. The logitech system will likely be good enough for you anyways if you don't want the best sound and just want something decent.