New Build Planning - Thoughts?

Hey Guys, 

New here so sorry if formatting is a bit off. 

Looking for some thoughts / advice on a new build that I am planning. It is going to be my most complicated (Expensive) build I have ever done and I don't want to mess this up.

Parts List (Underlined Parts Already Acquired):

• CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700k 3.7GHz 6 Core Processor
  • CPU Cooler: Corsair - H150i Pro 360mm AIO 
  • Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming ATX LGA 1151 
  • Memory: Corsair - Vengeance RGB 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-4000 
  • Storage: SanDisk SSD Plus 120GB 2.5" & WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD
  • GPU: ASUS STRIX- GeForce GTX 1080 or ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (Undecided with recent GPU Prices)
  • Case: Cougar Panzer Max
  • PSU: Corsair RMx 850W Fully-Modular ATX PSU
  • Case Fans, Accessories Etc: 9 x Corsair - LL120 RGB LED 120mm Fan & 2 x Corsair -LL140 RGB LED 140mm

For the fans I wish to have the 2 140mm at the top of the case, have 1 120mm on the bottom and rear. and have 3 120mm on either side of the radiator (if this is possible).

My main question is how would I achieve full control of the lighting in this build and if at all some of you guys think my money could be better spent elsewhere?

With GPU Prices as they are atm, this build is a little ways off from being a reality but I just want to take the time to plan it all out. :P

Many thanks for any help you guys can give me.

Everything on here looks great! The only thing I would recommend is to look at the Corsair 750D(and the high airflow version) case. I've used it in 3 builds and it has never disappointed me I believe its in the the same price range. 

Unless your using 2 GPU, 850 watt is too much.

Your system only use 380 watt.

http://www.coolermaster.com/power-supply-calculator/

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w