New build for gaming and Play Minecraft at Max

Im looking for a Gaming PC build. I mostly just want to play minecraft and other games like starbound. I have a PC build I have in mind but that ends up being around $1300. So That will be a future goal. For now I want to get a New PC thats cheap like around $500. All I want is it to be able to Play minecraft on max settings and have anywhere around 100-300 fps. Only do to I will be playing modded minecraft too that takes up a lot more. Is that possible to build a PC like that for that low of a price of $500. My curent PC is a laptop That cant play any games without severe Lag or crash. I can only play minecraft with the lowest setting and only get 1-10 fps. Not good at all... Thats why i want to get this new PC

Any help would be great. Any PC builds/ parts that would be good for a gaming PC that can play Minecraft and good price. I would love the help, Im asking because Im not that smart when it comes to PC parts and builds :D

I'm sorry, but you won't get 100-300 fps on a $500 build...

ELEPHANT SEALS EVERYWHERE!

do u have a 500 hz monitor? i can answer that actually no u dont. higher then 60 can only introduce problems and u wont be able to see the diffrence from anything above 60fps anyways

do u have a 500 hz monitor? i can answer that actually no u dont. higher then 60 can only introduce problems and u wont be able to see the diffrence from anything above 60fps anyways

I know you cant see past 60fps. the spare fps I was hoping for  was just a example to saying having the spare power to run a modded minecraft that is more consuming

I know you cant see past 60fps. the spare fps I was hoping for  was just a example to saying having the spare power to run a modded minecraft that is more consuming

The human eye can see more than 60 fps. We don't see in frames. What he meant is that the display only displays 60 fps physically. 

What kind of dollars are you using? Do you need a copy of Windows or any peripherals included? Are there any spare parts you can reuse?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

The human eye can see more than 60 fps. We don't see in frames. What he meant is that the display only displays 60 fps physically. 

What kind of dollars are you using? Do you need a copy of Windows or any peripherals included? Are there any spare parts you can reuse?

I know. But again I was making a example for the extra power for a good perforance