Anti-aliasing not working in any game issue.

Shaine1996

Been having this issue more than a year! My old PC had this as well, I got a new one but the AA wanst working still. It happens in all my games including movies. I've already tried DDU and also Nvidia support and they couldn't fix it. I'm lost on what it could be! 

What is your AA mode set to in NCP (Nvidia Control Panel)?

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

same on 2 PC's? You're doing something wrong, check control panel make sure you haven't got an Nvidia setting over riding it. I also wouldn't use triple buffering at 1440P with a 970. AA doesn't work in movies and it wont work on every surface, best thing to check is to find a wire fence in a game, Half Life 2 has them for a start so does the division. Or anything with a rail, probably Fallout 4 aswell

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

17 minutes ago, stealth80 said:

same on 2 PC's? You're doing something wrong, check control panel make sure you haven't got an Nvidia setting over riding it. I also wouldn't use triple buffering at 1440P with a 970. AA doesn't work in movies and it wont work on every surface, best thing to check is to find a wire fence in a game, Half Life 2 has them for a start so does the division. Or anything with a rail, probably Fallout 4 aswell

Yeah, same on 2 PC's, it all started on GTA 5, it was working fine and then suddenly it all went to shit. At first, I thought it was my GPU so I got a new one and the AA was still bad so I got a new PC and still the same issue and then I got myself a 4K monitor, and yeah still got the issue. I've even tried to reinstall Windows 10. I can show you more examples if you want? 

5 hours ago, Shaine1996 said:

Yeah, same on 2 PC's, it all started on GTA 5, it was working fine and then suddenly it all went to shit. At first, I thought it was my GPU so I got a new one and the AA was still bad so I got a new PC and still the same issue and then I got myself a 4K monitor, and yeah still got the issue. I've even tried to reinstall Windows 10. I can show you more examples if you want? 

ye wire fences are the best example if you can find one

Ryzen Ram Guide

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

5 hours ago, Shaine1996 said:

Check your clear type settings, are you playing at your monitors native resolution? Also check to make sure you haven't enabled any ease of access controls. I don't believe theres a massive problem, as all the panels to the left are jagger free

Ryzen Ram Guide

5 hours ago, stealth80 said:

Check your clear type settings, are you playing at your monitors native resolution? Also check to make sure you haven't enabled any ease of access controls. I don't believe theres a massive problem, as all the panels to the left are jagger free

Yeah, I'm playing at my native resolution. 

ScreenShot_20180130095204.png