Help moving alienware to new case

FifteenOnes

I am helping a friend move his alienware to a new case, but we didn't get a new motherboard, if anyone can help because alienware uses strange power cables and power boards

Only he who can yeet with skeet my dood can skeet the yeet, yeet is my dood, but if skeet cannot yeet and yeet cannot skeet who is my dood?

Post some pictures

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

Can you post pictures of the Alienware hardware and the new case?

Here you go

15171667400641422432315.jpg

Only he who can yeet with skeet my dood can skeet the yeet, yeet is my dood, but if skeet cannot yeet and yeet cannot skeet who is my dood?

44 minutes ago, FifteenOnes said:

snip

What is unusual in that photo? Except the soldered audio front panel connector and cable connected coin cell battery?

If it's the 4 pin connector at the left top corner, that's CPU power. And that's also a standardised connector (P4 cable). Just use one half of an EPS 8-pin (or 4+4-pin) connector from the power supply. On most of the newer PSUs it's 4+4, so you can disassemble the connector to make two 4-pin 12V (P4) CPU power connectors.

My heart belongs to AMD but that doesn't mean I furiously hate Intel or NVIDIA :)

MAIN RIG AMD Ryzen 7 1700 | ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Gaming-ITX/ac | MSI HD7950 OC 3GB | G.Skill Ripjaws V 2x8GB @ 2666MHz (Samsung D-Die) | ADATA SX8200 480GB NVMe SSD & Seagate Barracuda 120 1TB SSD & WD Black 500GB | Sharkoon QB One

LAPTOP Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 (14ARE05) - AMD Ryzen 5 4500U | AMD Vega 8 (Renoir) | 16GB RAM | SKHynix PC601 512GB (OEM) | 1080p 300nit non-touch display